Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

Some on here (MPH) thinks it’s disrespectful to criticise Top and co. 
They have a huge part to play in this debacle of a club. 

Top will probably sell and will be in the championship for years or lower.

It could’ve been a lot different had they got rid of Rodgers.

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Yeah but when we are relegated there aren't anymore prem payments.....

That's kind of the point I was making. Relegation won't just be a hindrance it could well be disastrous financially as we have gambled the future financial security of the club on staying in the premier league.

2 minutes ago, reynard said:

That's kind of the point I was making. Relegation won't just be a hindrance it could well be disastrous financially as we have gambled the future financial security of the club on staying in the premier league.

Yep agreed, and that was my original point. We won't have parachute payments because we already spent them. ****ing shambles 

• Like 1

Hope we will give the players our appreciation in the last game, we will be down by then if not long before. We need to tell them our thoughts, chants of w**nkers etc throughout the game. It's down to them now, they are throwing it they don't try until they give the opposition a goal. Think we can't see through it. Lets make sure they know we do.