Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

Just now, chapero82 said:

So out of the 3 January signings only 1 starts… That shows how bad our recruitment team are 

Yup. I actually liked a the look of Souttar up to the palace game where he seemed to lose his head and start pulling every shirt he saw. VK even is fairly average for this division, Castagne and or Ricardo are being preferred on the right wing to him which tells you everything.

2 minutes ago, studentofthegame said:

Would be nice if there was even the slightest thing to be optimistic about

How do you expect fans to muster up the passion to cheer when nobody in the club has given a shit for months, we have been on a downward spiral for ages and it's been obvious we were in a relegation battle from the first month of the season, blind optimism is why we are now staring down the barrel of relegation to the championship

I don't disagree just think for 90 mins support the lads on the pitch

To be honest I think Souttar has been below average. Makes multiple mistakes per game whether it be poor positioning or just generally bad defending, looks a complete waste of money and I can’t see many managers wanting him. 

But what the hell has Soyuncu actually done? 

• Like 1

****ing Soumare. 

My first game since the first of the season, and ****ing Soumare starts. 

Makes me want to go home before I go through the turnstyles. 

These 2 are Brendan inners aren't they? They thought he was right and are carrying on with his lacklustre football. I'm hoping they make me eat my words, but that team selection is awful. 

Get Mike Basset in "4 4 ****ing 2". 

Just now, oxtonfox said:

Soumare, Ndidi, Amartey ? I can’t explain that one, they must be doing really well in training. Or are they picking numbers from a sack? 

I get it, if you have given away a goal recently you’re deffo starting lads ! 

8 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Disagree.  Tell me who in the back 4 has been better since he came? Kristy maybe but he's had some shockers as well. 

I mean no one because our defence are all a bunch of Championship players. But that's a strange question because Souttar is just as much a part of that. You can't say either that Souttar has done anything to improve our defence and our defence hasn't improved at all since he came in to replace Amartey. And Souttar has made plenty of mistakes as well. He still has the new player novelty that gets people to overlook players' flaws and I'm no fan of Amartey, but I have no idea why so many are up in arms that Souttar has been dropped as if he's prime Morgan or Huth. He's not been particuarly good since we signed him.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1