Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

Just now, Walshie is God said:

I don't disagree just think for 90 mins support the lads on the pitch

The players don't escape the blame either though, coaching and club management has been dog shit, but on paper there is far too much talent to be where we are

If the players come out and actually put in a performance close to what they are capable of then sure, if we just dick about, play sloppy football and gift our opponents a nice easy win again then there just isn't any point

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

To be honest I think Souttar has been below average. Makes multiple mistakes per game whether it be poor positioning or just generally bad defending, looks a complete waste of money and I can’t see many managers wanting him. 

But what the hell has Soyuncu actually done? 

I noticed that in the last couple of games that Harry has resorted to shirt grabbing inside the penalty area. I think he is a penalty waiting to happen. 

• Like 3

Desperate selection which I can't understand.  I'd play Jonny Evans if he had a pulse, he can organise a defence and we've been badly in need of that.  Vardy will give his all for the cause, part of me is praying that this is the day he returns with a vengeance and nets a couple, the whole place would get a lift.

Sadly this is more hope than expectation.   This looks like the end of our time in the PL.