Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

Mepham and Stephens won’t have an easier afternoon all season, Vardy completely done as a footballer unfortunately and Maddison inevitably ending up in our half most of the time as Ndidi and Soumaré can’t play it more than 5 yards accurately, like a pair of under 6s. 

Could be

3-5-2

Iversen

Amartey Faes Castange 

Ricardo                                        Kristensen

Soumare Maddison Nididi

Vardy Barnes

• Like 2

1 minute ago, studentofthegame said:

The players don't escape the blame either though, coaching and club management has been dog shit, but on paper there is far too much talent to be where we are

If the players come out and actually put in a performance close to what they are capable of then sure, if we just dick about, play sloppy football and gift our opponents a nice easy win again then there just isn't any point

Again i don't disagree. The players need to put in 110% effort, the rest will take care of itself. Unfortunately we have BR to thank for the lacklustre performances. He himself had no passion at all.

If we can generate the atmosphere that the Everton fans did last year when they faced the drop i think the players respond. But let's face it the KP is like a morgue usually. 

Too many so called fans that only know the glory days and sit drinking soup from a flask all game. 

Get up and fuching sing, and not the embarrasing songs we have for some players lol

Souttar rested according to Sadler on Sky Sports. 

I guess that they felt starting Evans was too much of a risk and Syoncu just isn’t an option. 

Edited by Jakemoore

Just now, Jakemoore said:

Souttar rested according to Sadler on Sky Sports. 

I guess that they felt starting Evans was too much of a risk and Syoncu just isn’t an option. 

Its basically rodgers in charge still till we get someone else in then be to late 

3 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

I noticed that in the last couple of games that Harry has resorted to shirt grabbing inside the penalty area. I think he is a penalty waiting to happen. 

Yeah to be honest he looked okay for a couple of games, but other than that his positioning is average and he’s somehow slower than I am which trust me is an achievement. 

Any coach that comes in and wants to play progressive fast football is going to drop him instantly. 

• Like 1

Adam Sadler can sniff my anus after picking that line up, I’ve had 2 beef liver tablets and these guffs are kicking out a right June Sarpong. Please be the last line up that this cabbage picks and send him to Brendan. 

• Like 2