Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

Is the thinking that amartey won’t be asked to pass into midfield because he’ll be playing it long unless there is a simple  pass available 

he isn’t the worst defender on our books and does offer more pace that souttar - would have preferred souttar to defend set pieces against billing though 

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hmm.

Hes going to Rest Souttar….  Amartey & Soumare needs to be pensioned ..

I mean FFs…All the fans giving their all..and this..!!
Never in all my life have I criticised a team selection in nearly 70 yrs, but 3 times

this season…

10 minutes ago, Sampson said:

I mean no one because our defence are all a bunch of Championship players. But that's a strange question because Souttar is just as much a part of that. You can't say either that Souttar has done anything to improve our defence and our defence hasn't improved at all since he came in to replace Amartey. And Souttar has made plenty of mistakes as well. He still has the new player novelty that gets people to overlook players' flaws and I'm no fan of Amartey, but I have no idea why so many are up in arms that Souttar has been dropped as if he's prime Morgan or Huth. He's not been particuarly good since we signed him.

No the uproar is due to Evans or Soyuncu not playing instead of Daniel ' pass the ball to an opponent on the edge of your won box' Amartey

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Good line up if its 3 - 5 - 2

No it isn't. Barnes isn't a striker and Vardy hasn't looked like scoring in months. 

It's objectively a poor decision to pick them over Daka and Nacho. 

Soumare hasn't played in so long he can't possibly be match fit even if he reinvents himself after Rodgers and Amartey is the worst centre back in our Premier League history. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

Alright, time to back the lads! We’ve seen and digested the line up, I don’t think many of us would have picked it, but now it’s picked they need backing.

If you’re heading to the KP this afternoon, you’ve got your part to play. Be loud and proud, through the good times and the bad we always back the lads….

Gerrrinnnn tooo emmm!!

Just now, Finnegan said:

No it isn't. Barnes isn't a striker and Vardy hasn't looked like scoring in months. 

It's objectively a poor decision to pick them over Daka and Nacho. 

We'll see. 

Ricardo and Kristensen as wing backs could be what we need

How can nacho and souttar be left out. There’s no time to rest right now, there’s the summer or it’ll be in the championship. Or shit,  next week against city where we don’t stand a chance anyways. This is beyond idiotic. Here’s a chance to stick it to a relegation rival and we don’t set up our BEST lineup. 

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Souttar needs a rest? WTAF. 

I need a fvcking rest from the continual rancid stupid emanating from this club. 

Let me get this straight, they gave the players a day off after Tuesday and those players had just one session together again before today and he's too tired to play? Actual amateurs run this club from top to toe. We deserve to go down.