Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

Bournemouth (H) match thread

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Hes going to Rest Souttar….  Amartey & Soumare needs to be pensioned ..

I mean FFs…All the fans giving their all..and this..!!
Never in all my life have I criticised a team selection in nearly 70 yrs, but 3 times

this season…

Just the 3!!!!...

The other 20 + have been ok then?😂😂

I tbought Sourtar header miss was pretty poor..

Can't get the image of putting my unmentionables into a blender out of my head..thanks for that

Soumare....never seen 90 mins of quality from him..same for Ndidi which is weird cos he used to be a boss

🤣

I think we are 1343 

Iversen

Castagne Amartey Faes

Ricardo Soumare Ndidi Kristiansen

Maddison Vardy Barnes

I can see why hes playing all the players he is playing. I can see also the issues that we are going to have all through the team. I think its the problem with being a poor side. There arent any answers when you dont have the players or plan b to rectify.your issues.

Biggest problem. Our ability to react when we lose the ball is ZERO. 

Edited by FosseSpark

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

lol this thread

watch vardy and soumare both get a hatrick :)

At which point I post “Psych!”

They’ll be shite. Prove me wrong, players. Prove me wrong. 

Are these clowns trying to get us relegated? 

Quick reminder to those in charge, we need to score more goals than we concede. 

I know it's been the other way round for a long time but even I can remember the basic agenda for scoring points ffs.

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

We have literally sacked our incompetent bellend of a manager and then continued with his exact bullshit tactics and lineups. It's beyond madness. We are a joke.

Quite possibly the worst caretaker period in the history of caretaker periods. So much for a bounce. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

No the uproar is due to Evans or Soyuncu not playing instead of Daniel ' pass the ball to an opponent on the edge of your won box' Amartey

It's not though. Plenty are outright saying they're baffled as to why Souttar has been dropped. I don't get it. I agree, I'd far rather Soyuncu or Evans than Amartey, but I don't think Souttar being dropped is particularly a bad thing, he hasn't improved our already dreadful defence at all.

Edited by Sampson

My uneducated advice as a worried fan

To the players :

Defence, Wilf & Bouba please get the ball quickly as you can to Harvey, Madders and Tim

To the coaching staff:

Please make your subs early - 

Nacho for Vards 52 mins

Mendy for Wilf 60 mins

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

We have literally sacked our incompetent bellend of a manager and then continued with his exact bullshit tactics and lineups. It's beyond madness. We are a joke.

Honestly that line up is worse than anything Rodgers would’ve picked and I’m saying that as some one who despises him and wanted him gone for 2 years. I’m incredulous right now.

Anyway good luck Leicester a good performance and a win please!

Off to watch Grantham Town v Tadcaster Albion but will be listening in!

Edited by Tuna

With this lineup, we will be playing our awful, defensive sideways and backwards football against Bournemouth at home. A game when we should be going all out attack against a proper shite team, we are setting up like we are terrified of them. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

I really hate posts like this. It's just moronic. 

Yes, people are over reacting, of course they are. They're emotionally invested in the club. Why AREN'T you annoyed? We celebrate and love football because it makes us feel something, you're not supposed to just shrug it off with a smile. 

And as for the selection itself, everybody loves Vardy, it's not about disrespect. He's probably the most popular player in our history. But he's also our worst performing of the three strikers right now because he's older by a decade. It's not some kind of clever gotcha to act like everyone is being dramatic.

You won't be some sort of smug insightful genius if it turns out we win. We might win, Bournemouth are also shit, but this is objectively poor decision making based on all forms of good sense. 

have a laugh you self obseesed, self important  little oik

• Haha 1