Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Area88

The Positives

Weve got Man City away next where we will get pumped. A new manager should of had Villa and Bournemouth at home to start which are two winnable and crucial games and yet they threw that away to keep two useless cnts in that know **** all about managing a team. The club is run by a bunch of absolutley clueless twats.. where are the positives? 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Area88 said:

Other teams are losing around us.....

If the board make an appointment, we should be able turn this round very quickly.

If you were the manager, what would you do differently? I would suggest play Maddison as a No.10 and Harvey Barnes as a forward too. In order to isolate our weaknesses, we need to play 5 midfields behind them and pack out the middle.

Maddison couldn't give a shit so I would drop him for starters as he will be off in the summer anyway, then I would play Daka and Nacho up top with 2 wingers Tete Barnes and 2 cms with 4 at the back

Sadly there are no positives at the moment.

Today’s performance was shockingly bad - we all know a win was essential and for the second HOME match in a row, we allow the opposition to set the tempo. In fairness, Bournemouth outplayed us and we looked terribly disjointed.

These players are mentally shot

The impending employment of Marsch lacks imagination but that’s indicative of the club’s management, which has been walking into this situation with their eyes shut, when anybody with an ounce of footballing knowledge has seen this looming relegation coming for some time now.

A complete squad rebuild is required yet all the indicators suggest that we have no money to rebuild.

A sad day today but just confirmation that we are arguably the weakest team in the Prem.

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Forest get relegated with us

Thought this for a while (well a week lol) - us, Forest and Southampton.

Honestly I'd rather those 2 as the others would be to rivals next season.

Sad it's come to this!

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Iversen.

He’s a positive. 
It took me a few games to understand the hype, but he’s good. 
God knows why on earth a. Ward ever started in front of him and b. How on earth Ward kept his place so long.

Iversen LOOKS like a Premiership keeper. He’ll be good for us going forward, whatever league we are in.

If there is one single accusation of absurdity you could hurl at Rodgers its why the fook did he persist with Ward for so long?!

I guess the answer is probably arrogance and stubbornness.

Edited by Col city fan