Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Area88

The Positives

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Looking forward to being able to do an FM save with us again. Starting in the PL is boring and I've fond memories of romping to promotion in 2012 with a strike pairing of Wilfried Bony and Daniel Sturridge.

Don't tell our scouting team that

Edited by HybridFox
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

A few more weeks and I can get an updated database that has us relegated and can absolutely gut the squad

Gonna be the most fun I have had on FM with Leicester for a while lol

Don’t have to holiday too many times on the latest version for a game where we’ve gone down. This was my therapy yesterday after the game, sold all of them and got about £200m to spend on the rebuild.

• Like 1

Two things. Firstly, City playing crap football in the Championship wouldn't be seen by as many folk as compared with the number that would see them playing crap football in the Premiership. Secondly, it's possible that one of next season's fairly local derby games could be against Peterborough. It's a nice drive over there on the A47. 

1 minute ago, murphy said:

Hang on, I've thought of one.  No international break!

That's a positive.  I always hated the international break.

I thought you still get an international break in the Championship

But we do get 8 more games!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

No seaside trips next year is there? well suppose we could settle for Plymouth. 

For 2013-14 was one of the greatest seasons we had getting out of the championship, promoted in style and winning every week home and away loved and getting 100+ points. Could never top that. Unless we remain unbeaten all season. 

Southampton?

Well, it's coastal 👍

Positive: if we descend rapidly, I do remember having some of the best fish and chips of my life following an away game against Grimsby Town!😁

Negative: having seen them in their cup run this season, they might be a bit beyond us at the moment. 😮‍💨

Ooh…. Do we get to be insufferable big time Charlie’s treating every championship club with contempt next season?  Maybe we can sing “you’ve only come to watch the Leicester”???

We can lord it over everyone…. Until we meet a prem club in the cup and we have to doth our cap and become all deferent 😞 

Does ITV football coverage still use U2 beautiful day as its theme tune?  if so that is a positive.

Highlights at 9pm rather than 10.30pm on a Saturday means an extra 1.5 hours sleep every week. That or getting up early on a Sunday to do a few extra bits of home admin.