Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Area88

The Positives

9 minutes ago, weller54 said:

So you think the PL is great to watch do you?

Really!!..

I can already tell you who will finish in the top 6 places next season!... It's boring as fvck!

Heavily biased towards the entitled clubs including Referees, VAR and the pathetic Sky coverage!!

Apart from the 'Corrupt 6/7' what are the other PL teams actually playing for?

I honestly will not miss watching us playing in the PL.

All true. As long as we can stay financially stable when we go down, I will make the most of the Championship and what it has to offer, in terms of competition and different grounds, more games etc. No VAR is an absolute blessing, as means we don't have that awful 1-2 minute delay of whether our goal is being checked or not! 

Disgusting that we have dropped so fast from a top 8 club to relegation, but I am not going to spend the whole of next season crying about it.

We accept our new reality, and get on with it! 

• Like 3

Few new grounds to tick off, no VAR, certain people will be out at the club, women’s team are probably staying up so at least one teams top flight 😂, earlier highlights, squad needs purging anyway, chance to break the tie with Man City for most 2nd Tier titles

• Like 1

Rotherham away will be decent trip, knowing our luck it'll be midweek away. Think we want Sunderland up really, otherwise it's a long trip up to North East. Keep Luton down, short trip as well as Coventry. Least Reading is dine, souless place... stadium miles out the town. 

On 09/05/2023 at 23:03, weller54 said:

Really!!..

I can already tell you who will finish in the top 6 places next season!... It's boring as fvck!

Heavily biased towards the entitled clubs including Referees, VAR and the pathetic Sky coverage!!

I'd say Brighton, Brentford, West Ham are playing for European places usually. If West Ham make the final the fans will buzz over a trip to a European final. Domestic cups. I take your point its predictable the top 7 finishers next season, if not the order of them. I will look forward to being able to get away tickets hopefully in the championship.

• Like 1

On 09/05/2023 at 23:03, weller54 said:

Really!!..

I agree. Of course I want our club to be in the top tier. Having said that and wondrous we won the thing the Premier League is a monster that blights the football pyramid.  The top heavy state of the modern game is not healthy. Clubs dropping into the Championship should not have to fear the implications that now pertain.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

I agree. Of course I want our club to be in the top tier. Having said that and wondrous we won the thing the Premier League is a monster that blights the football pyramid.  The top heavy state of the modern game is not healthy. Clubs dropping into the Championship should not have to fear the implications that now pertain.

... unless it's Forest of course 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...not if we get the recruitment right, bring in a couple of up-and-coming talents and start the season well and we will fill the stadium!!!

So easier to catch a t shirt from the half time cannons with fewer fans in the stadium then

• Haha 2

The scrapping of the fox membership scheme as  there will be no problem getting tickets, return of cheap bums on seat tickets for the many” less attractive” games (which will piss off season ticket holders) and the Christmas pressie special - the half season , season ticket.