Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Area88

The Positives

30 minutes ago, Area88 said:

Other teams are losing around us.....

If the board make an appointment, we should be able turn this round very quickly.

If you were the manager, what would you do differently? I would suggest play Maddison as a No.10 and Harvey Barnes as a forward too. In order to isolate our weaknesses, we need to play 5 midfields behind them and pack out the middle.

I'll have a bit of whatever you are sniffing 

It doesn't matter that other teams around us are losing, we won't win another game. Doesn't matter who is in charge, when your players don't give 1 single shit, and some of them are genuinely terrible players, you have no chance of winning. 

13 minutes ago, Tanya said:

We arent dying. Even if we go down, worst case would be an extended stay in championship. That is very, very bad but we aren't Bury. 

I guess that's a positive.

I wouldn’t be so sure…..

Thanks to the off field projects, and poor investment decisions, we could we’ll be the next Bury. 

Positives. Take maddison and Tielemans out we are a championship squad at best. Change should gave been made biggining of world cup the board have sleepwalked in to this. The players now have at a minimum show a pair of cahoonas the size of pineapples. But the 2 lads in charge haven't got it jut as seen on an earlier post you can put Pep or Fergie in charge it won't make a difference. These lads are not a team just full of individuals in it fir themselves 

44 minutes ago, Area88 said:

If the board make an appointment, we should be able turn this round very quickly.

If you were the manager, what would you do differently? I would suggest play Maddison as a No.10 and Harvey Barnes as a forward too. In order to isolate our weaknesses, we need to play 5 midfields behind them and pack out the middle.

Other teams picking up results more like.

I don't care how crap the team is doing but I've never been more ashamed or disgusted of this club.

Edited by dmayne7

46 minutes ago, Area88 said:

Well done mate, just made me smile on a very break day.

47 minutes ago, Area88 said:

You for real

2 minutes ago, Dr Marco said:

Keep Iversen for his saves, Kristiansen for his energy, get Vardy in the coaching staff, the rest can f....k off

Iversen will be fine in championship but he's way off a premier League keeper.

Victor Kristiansen I just can't see what others see. He's got nothing about him apart from idiotic fouls and poor decision making. Yes he's young and will improve but he's unbelievably raw

• Like 2