Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Area88

The Positives

We are positively in the $hit, both on and off the pitch. Its still possible to avoid relegation, but, highly unlikely.

I've never criticized Top before, but now the time has come for him to sort this $hit out and a get a new coach/manager/managerial team in place before our next game.

1 hour ago, Gravel said:

You get more games for your season ticket in the Championship 

Lower quality of football.

Positives. It will put an end to the free crap the Thais think every fan wants, t shirt cannons ffs, free beer and cakes, and today fecking coconuts, who in the right mind wants any of that shite?

Laughing stock we certainly are. 

Didn't Nacho get into the team for that scoring run to help win us the fa cup the last time Barnes picked up an injury? With him injured we may finally see Daka and Nacho get a run of games together 

Edited by Beachyboy

4 hours ago, Area88 said:

Other teams are losing around us.....

If the board make an appointment, we should be able turn this round very quickly.

If you were the manager, what would you do differently? I would suggest play Maddison as a No.10 and Harvey Barnes as a forward too. In order to isolate our weaknesses, we need to play 5 midfields behind them and pack out the middle.

fooking joker.

Guest bennytwohats

Look at the fixture lists for the other teams around us. So many are still to play each other which means there are guaranteed to be a lot of dropped points. Although it looks bleak, if we can put some points on the board I think the opportunity is still there for us.

Clearly the damning thing for us has been that we are gifting points in our 6 pointers right now. Marsch is clearly a roll of the dice, but at least it’s that. If he can come in and instil a bit of belief and tweak enough to get a tune out of these players then we have a chance.

I personally think there are still some good players in this squad. They’ve been badly utilised and played in bizarre lineups. If we can stop shooting ourselves in the foot like that then maybe we have a chance.

Not naive, realise we need a real sea change. It’s hope more than expectation that Marsch can be the guy, but at least we’ll be trying something different. IF that can yield something then I think the fixtures could help our cause