Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Does anyone care other than the fans?

Does anyone at this club actually give a fck? Top? Rudkin? Whelan? The coaching staff? The players? I honestly don't think anyone does. How can a club go from where we were, to the absolute shambles we are now? Vichai will be spinning in his grave that the club has been allowed to be destroyed after all the hard work that went into building the club up. The league win and fa Cup win was beyond all of our wildest dreams but I'm certain Vichai wouldn't have settled for that and allowed the club to spiral out of control and have a bunch of People within it who don't seem to actually give a shit. I'm more disappointed now than when we went to league 1 as at least then we knew we had no money and were just shit. These players are better than this but don't give a flying fck whether we stay up or go down. Fck the lot of them! 

• Like 3

Just now, kristianity77 said:

I think also a lot of fans are now at the point of not caring.  I know I am.  

I care about my club, I just don't care about the fck wits running it and the players who don't care at all. If I saw pride and passion from the players, then defeats and inevitable relegation would be slightly better to take but not one of them actually looks like they care. Every single goal we concede is a total fck up. Cant remember the last decent goal we conceded and I include traores as it was passed to him by Ndidi

• Like 3

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

I'm not even sure half the fans care. We are such a family fun club these days that half the fans seem to be oblivious to the fact we are sleepwalking into the championship. 
The fans have to shoulder some of the blame also, sadly our ownership kept the manager in far too long, if our fans had the cojones to make the KP toxic as hell, he would have likely gone sooner. They were more happy waving and clapping utter drivel for the last 18 months. 

Oh 100%, the happy clappers can also piss off. I'm all for supporting the players for 90+ minutes but I won't be applauding them at the end like the happy clappers do if theyve rolled over and died like we have for most of this season. Unfortunately so many are still "little old leicester" and "we were in league 1 once". Its the apparent "Rodgers out brigade" that are the only ones who seem to give a fck and Will voice their opinions and concerns. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I care about my club, I just don't care about the fck wits running it and the players who don't care at all. If I saw pride and passion from the players, then defeats and inevitable relegation would be slightly better to take but not one of them actually looks like they care. Every single goal we concede is a total fck up. Cant remember the last decent goal we conceded and I include traores as it was passed to him by Ndidi

Being a football fan is a one-sided relationship. The players talk about the fans being the 12th man, whilst offering up absolutely nothing to the fans week in week out, then as soon as it turns toxic they use it as an excuse for poor performances. 
Football players are like a gaslighting ex. I gave up backing them a LONG time ago. I've been more than happy to shit on players including Maddison (for which you need a riot shield in this place). 

They are spineless and lazy, and no better or special than anyone here. But they often believe that it's your job to motivate them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I'm not even sure half the fans care. We are such a family fun club these days that half the fans seem to be oblivious to the fact we are sleepwalking into the championship. 
The fans have to shoulder some of the blame also, sadly our ownership kept the manager in far too long, if our fans had the cojones to make the KP toxic as hell, he would have likely gone sooner. They were more happy waving and clapping utter drivel for the last 18 months. 

I genuinely think half the supporters in ground only want the team to score to dance around like morons to the goal celebration music!

• Like 1

The players aren't arsed. I didn't see one shred of hunger, urgency or passion from any of them.

They all know most of them are gone in the summer and it's just become a malaise to May now.

That's why fans look like they've had enough too. I certainly have

Just now, HitchinFox said:

Excellent. We can win an embarrassing award for that next season in the Championship. 

Yey. 

Got the infrastructure to provide proper Superbowl stuff in the championship. 

Be blasting out t-shirts, fan cams, kiss cams, and freebies all season long.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Got the infrastructure to provide proper Superbowl stuff in the championship. 

Be blasting out t-shirts, fan cams, kiss cams, and freebies all season long.

Get Jesse walk out before each game down a ramp, wearing a crown and a cloak. Wearing make up and pointing at the opposition manager, before making a cut-throat sign. 

We are the only constant.

Managers, owners, players, employees of the club will come and go. 

I care, it hurts even more so this time round. What we achieved and how we have fell. I actually thought it was going to be different, we would build there would be stability. 

It’s not over yet but we are clutching at the last straw with a new manager coming in. 

• Like 1

Guest bennytwohats

I think people are quick to point the fingers and say they don’t care. I expect the people actually involved in the club will lose more sleep over this than the fans tbh. There has been a lot of complacency, and on days like today an extreme lack of confidence, but I just can’t see that nobody cares.

Money has ruined the game. The players don't give a damn. No loyalty, just interested in their next pay check. With a team like Leicester it's ups and downs. The last 7 years have been the best but nothing lasts forever I'm afraid.

• Like 1

I’m at a crossroads with the club. I will bleed blue until I kick the bucket but they are giving me every reason to abandon the club I’m afraid. I cannot help myself but scroll through every dodgy site going each Saturday to find a crappy stream, but now do I carry on torturing myself or save myself a guaranteed shit weekend and enjoy my time away from work and the shit going on in the world right now?

I’m leaning towards the latter for my own health and wellbeing.

Edited by Trelleh
  • Like 1

Today was sad. Really, really sad. After all of this, all of the bilge we have had to endure after spending so much time and money on the football club, it was compounded when I was sat in my car and I watched thousands of fans walking past me drinking fvcking coconuts and carrying as many as they could carry. 

Walking away from that carrying fvcking coconuts, smiling away. 

Edited by kingkisnorbo
  • Like 1