Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Does anyone care other than the fans?

11 minutes ago, Trelleh said:

I’m at a crossroads with the club. I will bleed blue until I kick the bucket but they are giving me every reason to abandon the club I’m afraid. I cannot help myself but scroll through every dodgy site going each Saturday to find a crappy stream, but now do I carry on torturing myself or save myself a guaranteed shit weekend and enjoy my time away from work and the shit going on in the world right now?

I’m leaning towards the latter for my own health and wellbeing.

Exactly how l feel.

I think those in charge of the Club have perhaps realised the situation at least a year in advance - Schmeichel leaving the way he did was particularly odd, our performances right from the start of the season like Southampton home where we practically gave up whilst leading, the reluctance to sack Rodgers for months and months despite it clearly being over.

I think we're naive to believe we're naive. Which hopefully means there is some sort of plan on place for next season and beyond, because they've completely fudged it.

1 hour ago, peterborofox said:

The players aren't arsed. I didn't see one shred of hunger, urgency or passion from any of them.

They all know most of them are gone in the summer and it's just become a malaise to May now.

That's why fans look like they've had enough too. I certainly have

I don't think that's true of Vardy, he stayed in his seat after the final whistle and looked pretty dejected. Maybe because he knows his career is coming to end with us too, but relegation has got to be on his mind, and how far we've fallen as a club. I think Maddison would be pretty upset with the way things are going as well, and I'd be surprised if they were the only ones.

39 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Today was sad. Really, really sad. After all of this, all of the bilge we have had to endure after spending so much time and money on the football club, it was compounded when I was sat in my car and I watched thousands of fans walking past me drinking fvcking coconuts and carrying as many as they could carry. 

Walking away from that carrying fvcking coconuts, smiling away. 

A great many of our fans are complete weirdos mate.