Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RothleyFox

Is Jesse Marsch better than Rodgers ?

Honestly if I was in charge and I knew that these shitty options were the Rodgers replacements available then I wouldn't have sacked him.

Benitez for me is the only one who can keep us up out of the potential candidates.

3 and a half years to Marsch is stupid and we will be relegated twice with that thinking.

Edited by Fightforever
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think the reasoning has become a case of not necessarily better than Rodgers but worth a go instead of the two we have in caretaker charge now who are not managers for a reason - in the hope that 8 games are still enough for us to stay up, obviously against the odds now with Newcastle, Liverpool and Man City still to face! Then again we can't even beat any of our relegation rivals either!!   

• Like 1

Just now, Jack1993 said:

I’ve absolutely convinced myself that we’re staying up, whether it’s Jesse or the team or luck or whatever I’m backing him 100%. Our players are good enough to stay up therefore I’m behind them until it’s impossible. UP THE BOYS 

Share your weed supplier please.

Lol

Hope you're right though!

We don’t despise him, yet!

really underwhelming appointment and I’m really disappointed. However we could have done a lot worse. He’s just an annoying American.

At this time, it should have been Rafa or fat Sam on a temp deal.

Is he better than Rodgers... Absolutely not.

Sad thing is we should have sacked Rodgers ages ago and there was managers who would have jumped at chance. Emery would have been ideal.

We're scraping at bottom of barrel and Jesse Marsch is at the very bottom of that barrel 

He's the worst manager in red bull history.

Was found out at Leeds and they wanted rid quickly.

There fans still can't believe why another premier league team will touch him.

And now we need to 'back' him for most possibly the biggest rebuild in ages.

This could go disastrously wrong.

• Like 3