Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RothleyFox

Is Jesse Marsch better than Rodgers ?

2 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Not bigger than that though is it?  do you cheer and applaud when you go to a restaurant who's chef can't be bothered and serves you shite food? did you clap and sing like a moron when Pleat was in charge or Taylor?  the only way we have of voicing our displeasure at the way the team and the club are letting us down is the atmosphere it's the only one they take notice of. Clapping and cheering when it's no longer appropriate is like Nero fiddling while Rome burned.

Easier to sing when you’re winning?

No one really knows do they ?   I always felt BR struggled when we had our backs to the wall, never a fighter his team came alive when we were wining  , at least this guy looks like we are going to get some passion on the touch line Jesus Christ we need that right now and the team are begging us to be the 12th man , if your not even going to give him a chance your a c@nt.   fans giving up before his team kicked a ball just making everything worse. up the foxes  

Edited by jamfox

7 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

The most important person in a football club is the manager.

We need to spend the money on a proper manager

Hmm, they are currently more disposable than paper towels.

Edited by An Sionnach
  • Haha 1

Guest Mee-9
31 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Bamford to Leicester next season..:cool:

He’d fit in brilliant here, there’s a physio bench with his name on it. 

3 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

They are becoming rarer than honest politicians. We have a generation of chancers scribbling twaddle on a white board.

You're right, I never met an honest one either and I worked with a few over the years.

As to the Managers they're out there, like he guy at Villa who we could have picked up a while back. He now has them playing as a unit.

Anyway let's see if Marsh proves himself in the Summer.

3 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

And the bit about clapping Pleat and Taylor? Did you? not that difficult to understand.

Restaurant analogy doesn't work.

You go for entirely different reasons. You don't even applaud the chef if they've served up ambrosia.

Nobody applauded Pleat and Taylor (at least, not by the end) and the same for Rodgers. But you back your team, always. If you don't support, you're not a supporter, by very definition. I really struggle to see how people don't understand this.

27 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Restaurant analogy doesn't work.

You go for entirely different reasons. You don't even applaud the chef if they've served up ambrosia.

Nobody applauded Pleat and Taylor (at least, not by the end) and the same for Rodgers. But you back your team, always. If you don't support, you're not a supporter, by very definition. I really struggle to see how people don't understand this.

It's simple I don't do blind faith. Yes of course Football and its supporters are in a unique bracket in as much as we give a lot more tolerance in terms of failure. But there is a point where it becomes clear that the same effort and love you have for the club is not being reciprocated on the pitch, And the supporters react accordingly.  It doesn't mean you no longer love or support your club.