Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RothleyFox

Is Jesse Marsch better than Rodgers ?

31 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Just not supporting though, no volume.

So do you clap and sing no matter what shite is being dished up in front of your eyes? If you are then you are in a very small minority. Most fans have the intelligence to see when players and or managers can't be bothered so why should we? Like most other fans of clubs like ours, we know some players don't have the skills and we recognise that but what is unforgivable is lack of effort, that is not worth clapping or singing about is it?

1 hour ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

So do you clap and sing no matter what shite is being dished up in front of your eyes? If you are then you are in a very small minority. Most fans have the intelligence to see when players and or managers can't be bothered so why should we? Like most other fans of clubs like ours, we know some players don't have the skills and we recognise that but what is unforgivable is lack of effort, that is not worth clapping or singing about is it?

You’re missing the point, making an atmosphere affects performance. If you only sing when you’re winning you’re not contributing to the hard times, what you perceive as a lack of effort is as far as I can see just a lack of enthusiasm and energy after a sapping 18 months under BR. I’ll keep doing my best at the ground, you keep quiet and keep buying your season tickets, it’ll be cheaper for you next year anyway if we don’t get behind the team and the club. :appl:

*Leicester Leicester Leicester* silence for 15 minutes *Leicester Leicester Leicester* have you considered the players think “the fans have been here longer than me and even they don’t care”? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

You’re missing the point, making an atmosphere affects performance. If you only sing when you’re winning you’re not contributing to the hard times, what you perceive as a lack of effort is as far as I can see just a lack of enthusiasm and energy after a sapping 18 months under BR. I’ll keep doing my best at the ground, you keep quiet and keep buying your season tickets, it’ll be cheaper for you next year anyway if we don’t get behind the team and the club. :appl:

*Leicester Leicester Leicester* silence for 15 minutes *Leicester Leicester Leicester* have you considered the players think “the fans have been here longer than me and even they don’t care”? 

you keep clapping if it makes you happy, just don't expect everyone else to be as naive as yourself. the king is not wearing any clothes.

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU

1 minute ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

you keep clapping if it makes you happy, just don't expect everyone else to be as naive as yourself. the king is not wearing any clothes.

Naive? That’s what you call supporting your club properly, as opposed to.. whatever it is you bring to the table when you go down the ground? What would you describe your approach to support as? 

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

100%. Regardless of anybody’s feelings on the matter, when the crowd turns, the game is lost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

Naive? That’s what you call supporting your club properly, as opposed to.. whatever it is you bring to the table when you go down the ground? What would you describe your approach to support as? 

Not blind faith that's for sure.If you can't see what a sh*t show the club has become from top to bottom then you need to look at exactly what you are still clapping about. everyone got behind the team on Saturday and what happened? The time for clapping is gone and the time for demonstration is here. My approach is to let them know what they have done to my club, not sit there like a gormy clown and clap rubbish. Grow some balls and let them know you are not standing for it.

1 minute ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

Not blind faith that's for sure.If you can't see what a sh*t show the club has become from top to bottom then you need to look at exactly what you are still clapping about. everyone got behind the team on Saturday and what happened? The time for clapping is gone and the time for demonstration is here. My approach is to let them know what they have done to my club, not sit there like a gormy clown and clap rubbish. Grow some balls and let them know you are not standing for it.

ACBEE737-F056-4A74-8E5C-E89C9F34E503.gif

• Haha 1