Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Season Ticket Renewals

7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I can imagine so many not renewing. The ground seems to be half full of happy clapper premier league day trippers. People who don’t seem to actually care about the club but like watching prem football.

I think it was a hard enough decision for many last season and that's when there was still the hope that there might be another push for Europe and some good transfers.

I think the thought of playing in the championship,  with such a poor and uninterested squad, paired with the thought that the only couple of players who are remotely any good will be leaving....

I think it'll be the nail in the coffin for a lot of people.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’m considering not renewing…. For the first time in years. 

Same, I 100% wasn't if Brendan had continued in his role. I have lost the love and hate of the club, I'm now just very blah about the whole thing. Attended yesterday for the first time since the first game and I wasn't enthralled and decided to leave at half time. 

Think it's time to not have a ticket and see what happens with time. If I happen to refund my passion then I will look for a new one in the future. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, slymunn said:

Price freeze as we get an extra 4 games next season 😂 (if you can make mid weekend games that is)

Free Cwafee, hot dog and donut. One of those big foam finger things with Go Jesse on it, cheerleaders and as you say, 4 extra games.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, K789 said:

The clubs recent apathy towards its fanbase is going to bite them.  

They'll probably ease off and actually be desperate for us in the championship, then if we get promotion we'll be treated like dirt again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Is the ground expansion still going to happen as scheduled even if we get relegated or would it be postponed?

Surely postponed. Unless they think all the other things will give them income (hotels, theatre etc).

I’ll probably renew. No logic but there you go.

13 minutes ago, Dames said:

It’ll be financial suicide if they don’t at least scrap the membership scheme if we go down. 

I think they will always have a membership scheme but it'll hold very little weight in the Championship. Can only see Derby, Forest, Cov being a full house and that's assuming we're all in the Championship of course. 

Guest Mee-9

This season I’ve been to every match to try and get my Season Ticket back after a few years away which were incredibly busy. I have a young child now, along with a wife and going to the matches is my afternoon off/evening off to just chill and switch off, and I have to  balance a busy work life also.

It’s cost me probably around £700 in match day tickets to do so, and I have over the priority points that will get me one. Not having a season ticket has cost me £300 more than it would if I had one. I’ve sat in the same seat for every game too. 

I have a feeling that renewals will be announced when relegation is confirmed, but what I’m saying is once you don’t renew it’s very costly and difficult to get the season ticket back. You pay over inflated prices for tickets, to watch drivel and ultimately there’s nothing like going to the game. I regret not renewing a few seasons ago, but at the time needs must for my own circumstances. 

I’m guessing when we go down, there will be a LOT who do not renew their tickets, and I don’t think there will be a huge demand to buy them. I think there will be a massive marketing campaign by the club to try and shift them. 

8 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Pretty sure I’ll be going to the Poppies next season. This club has pretty much alienated me in every possible way. 

Apparently, they haven’t finished yet. I’ve heard on the grapevine that Susan Whelan is personally going to come to your house and take a dump on your doorstep. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Apparently, they haven’t finished yet. I’ve heard on the grapevine that Susan Whelan is personally going to come to your house and take a dump on your doorstep. 

Haha, well the jokes on her because that’s where I shit already. 

Edited by Daggers
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

I can imagine so many not renewing. The ground seems to be half full of happy clapper premier league day trippers. People who don’t seem to actually care about the club but like watching prem football.

The irony being they seem to be the ones trying to show what great fans they are by clapping that shite off 

• Like 2