Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

35 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

The XXXL are a nice tight fit...lol

4 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I'm looking forward to the new away kit, I'm going to get a tight size for my slightly portly 52 year old body to masquerade thinking I am 25 still 

tight like a Tiger 😂

Fat chunts

• Haha 1

On 13/07/2023 at 22:19, ALC Fox said:

If it's being unveiled at the weekend, are we expecting the black with sky blue sash (presumed away) or a lighter colour (presumed 3rd) for better contrast with Northampton's dark maroon/claret?

On 14/07/2023 at 06:31, Claudio Fannieri said:

Maybe launched today/tomorrow morning alongside a new signing announcement or 2

stand by 👀🙏🏼

Imagine it'll be in the next week. Away kits came in with FBS TRADE ONLINE on them rather than King Power. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Imagine it'll be in the next week. Away kits came in with FBS TRADE ONLINE on them rather than King Power. 

I thought the kit men had to print the sponsors on themselves?

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I thought the kit men had to print the sponsors on themselves?

No. My experience of being a Director of a Conference Club some years back was that the shirts come with Main logo already printed. The main reason being there are sizing regulations and if you did it yourself and cocked up, there would be all sorts of issues from the EFL. 

4 hours ago, mozartfox said:

No. My experience of being a Director of a Conference Club some years back was that the shirts come with Main logo already printed. The main reason being there are sizing regulations and if you did it yourself and cocked up, there would be all sorts of issues from the EFL. 

Maybe I misunderstood but this came from someone within our club re the home shirts…

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

The listing for our kit is now on the Adidas site… however it’s on for £75 and not available until 1st September! 

“Hi is that Adidas? Susan Whelan here, can you list it for more than the club shop please as we got in a spot of bother elsewhere. Thanks”

• Haha 2