Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

13 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I'm with @Ric Flair to be honest, I really like that shirt.

I'd like a white kit too.

The 2015/16 and 16/17 ones were both sensational. As was the 18/19 Adidas one.

If done right, white looks brilliant. And it's traditional for us.

The 16/17 white shirt was sublime. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sly1 said:

King power all the way on these shirts looks better ,winning shirt :scarf:

Just sets the tone for everything for me. I detested FBS as soon as i seen it. Still do. Set the vibe.

Just hope they don't make a mess of the away kits.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I know it doesn't work this way in the modern game, but it would've been nice to just have the two kits this year if the away is going to be black. 

Why rip fans off for 2 overpriced kits, when you can do 3? 

Leicester City - The Family club of donuts, free pints and prosperity

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I imagine that the King Power logo is white because it was such a late change to move back to them.

I didn't realise that ordering rolls of black vinyl to cut out instead of white would've been such an insurmountable challenge

• Haha 1

Mentioned in the open training session article

Gates open at 9:30am on Wednesday 2 August, granting fans access to a day filled with football excitement, as well as the chance to stop by the Foxes Fanstore, which opens at 9am, and be among the first to get your hands on the brand-new 2023/24 home, away, and third kits.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3597025?lang=en

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Mentioned in the open training session article

Gates open at 9:30am on Wednesday 2 August, granting fans access to a day filled with football excitement, as well as the chance to stop by the Foxes Fanstore, which opens at 9am, and be among the first to get your hands on the brand-new 2023/24 home, away, and third kits.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3597025?lang=en

Was just about to say there's your definite on-sale date.

Think it could look alright. It is quite Wolves but in trying something new, a kit is always going to look 'a bit' something. Even with our home kits in the past, I've seen comments about them looking a bit Portsmouth, or Birmingham, or Everton.

It's a bit orange, so fvck it, I'm choosing to see it as fox coloured lol

From that leaked photo it already looks better than that sand monstrosity from last season.

• Like 1

Tough to tell from one blurry image obviously but I think it looks alright, though I cannot understand why with the dark trim, logos and seemingly dark monochrome badge you'd then have a white sponsor. Wonder if it's black shorts or if it's all that orangey colour.

10 minutes ago, Guest said:

Tough to tell from one blurry image obviously but I think it looks alright, though I cannot understand why with the dark trim, logos and seemingly dark monochrome badge you'd then have a white sponsor. Wonder if it's black shorts or if it's all that orangey colour.

Black shorts would be better I think. 

• Like 1