Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

Are sleeve sponsors (apart from SkyBet patches) out this season with secondary sponsors now moved to the top of the back of the shirt? 

Are shorts sponsors allowable in the EFL?

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Are sleeve sponsors (apart from SkyBet patches) out this season with secondary sponsors now moved to the top of the back of the shirt? 

Are shorts sponsors allowable in the EFL?

Definitely need 'Prince of Punjab' somewhere on there :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Why rip fans off for 2 overpriced kits, when you can do 3? 

Leicester City - The Family club of donuts, free pints and prosperity

You’re obliged to have 3 by league rules. 

4 minutes ago, Langston said:

It looks like its been in the wash with something else to me, but each to their own!

I’m just trying to gauge what an acceptable kit is, that’s all. I’m neither for or against it, I just can never get my head around the moans. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Black and blue sash kit looks the best!

If the logos aren’t centralised in the final design, you might be right. Home kit was close to being good, but the longer back with the gold trim reminds me a bit of a dinner lady uniform 😂😂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I kind of like that the addidas and Leicester city badge are in the middle.....it's different to the other two shirts 

Same, I don't mind it. 

I think it'll look great either way. 

• Like 1

The white logo looks horrendous on that 3rd kit. Who in their right mind thought that looked good?!? If that had been all black I'd have happily picked one up, but not with the white. All the kits this year have at least one small detail that seems to spoil an otherwise decent design. 

Edited by ian__marshall
  • Like 1

On 18/07/2023 at 10:33, BakerLCFC said:

I've brought many shirts from there before. Always seem good quality and come with tags on from the manufacturer addidas/Nike. Only problem I had was when I brought the tielemans fa cup special shirt it came with a "4" on the FA cup badge instead of a "1". 

Thanks :) what is the fabric like? Can I wear it for 5 a side without sweating like I’m wearing a bin bag? The legit aeroready ones are fine for that, breathable. Retro kits are shocking for it, like our old Walkers and Ind Coope reproductions.