Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

1 hour ago, FoxesWalk said:

Thanks :) what is the fabric like? Can I wear it for 5 a side without sweating like I’m wearing a bin bag? The legit aeroready ones are fine for that, breathable. Retro kits are shocking for it, like our old Walkers and Ind Coope reproductions.

Yeah it’s really good. The best kit I’ve brought from their was the PSG “players version” kit as it’s more breathable and you definitely notice the difference when playing in it. It’s more expensive on soccerlord but no where near as expensive as the actual fan shops are charging.If you want to know more about the difference: https://www.thejerseyplace.com/whats-the-difference-between-a-player-version-and-fan-version-jersey/

Edited by BakerLCFC

10 minutes ago, martyn said:

People actually bought this as well.

It genuinely is one of the worst kits of all time.

Saw quite a few people in it but I've never seen anyone wearing the piss gold kit from 14/15. I'm convinced they didn't sell a single shirt.

38 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Have to say I’m in an odd minority that likes the shirt. Shorts are dreadful but think the shirt has a nice look 

Yeah, the stink lines look great 😂

I still don’t like it, but this worthers original looking monstrosity appeared slightly less ugly as the months went on. 

13 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah, the stink lines look great 😂

I still don’t like it, but this worthers original looking monstrosity appeared slightly less ugly as the months went on. 

Would agree with the last bit. Didn’t like it at first but do now

Edited by Trev3939

2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

We deserved to go down on the 3rd kit alone!!

IMG_7797.jpeg

Seeing this kit was the moment I realised that there was a serious problem with the leadership of the club last year. Who looks at that and thinks 'that's fine'? It's like a harbinger of doom.

• Like 2

For me some of the colour choices and combinations of colours that don’t work are half the problem like that sand one , then it’s just extra detailing that needed to turn them in to decent shirts. Home shirt isn’t bad but if the collar had detail on it rather than just white it would look better . The gold doesn’t work on the panel trim either . 

26 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

Seeing this kit was the moment I realised that there was a serious problem with the leadership of the club last year. Who looks at that and thinks 'that's fine'? It's like a harbinger of doom.

Design by committee

"Ooh, the white away kits in 2016-17 and 20-21 were popular, let's make another white one."
"Yeah, but in 20-21 we won the FA Cup wearing maroon, so it's got to have maroon too"
"And let's add  plenty of gold as well, King Power will be very happy"

Then they hit the randomise button on the Adidas kit generator, and hey presto, we have an abomination!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Jamiebux said:

For me some of the colour choices and combinations of colours that don’t work are half the problem like that sand one , then it’s just extra detailing that needed to turn them in to decent shirts. Home shirt isn’t bad but if the collar had detail on it rather than just white it would look better . The gold doesn’t work on the panel trim either . 

I disagree, I think if anything we are guilty of throwing too much at them in the main so they just become a mess.

• Like 1