Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

50 minutes ago, copunk said:

If you looked up "you can't please everyone" in an encyclopedia the summary would be "read foxestalk" 😂 

If the sash was thinner some would be complaining it's not thick enough 

The Mrs doesn’t seem to

mind :glare:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Badge looks weird there, like half floating because of stripe 

Agree. Think if they wanted a centralised badge they should have moved the adidas logo to the left chest and had the badge higher, out of line of the stripe.

11 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Rather unforgiving on the average gentIMG_2560.thumb.jpeg.2c9fec990e9074a4736eff9ad1c3b792.jpeg

Like the top, but i am somewhat your average gent (not as porky as this lad) so not excited to know belly roll will be more visible and the KP log on my fuchin belly button lol.

Edited by Jattdogg

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Like the top, but i am somewhat your average gent so not excited to lnow belly roll wil be more visible and the KP log on my ****in belly button lol.

Yeah it’s put me off a bit haha

Be cautious this year though. When the home kit was launched almost all of them in the store said “Slim Fit” inside the shirt. I looked through and found about 3 which said “Regular Fit”. If that’s happened in the past, it’s the first time I’ve noticed it.

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah it’s put me off a bit haha

Be cautious this year though. When the home kit was launched almost all of them in the store said “Slim Fit” inside the shirt. I looked through and found about 3 which said “Regular Fit”. If that’s happened in the past, it’s the first time I’ve noticed it.

Problem for folk like me is that I'm not 9n the continent so i have to order guessing their sizes match where i measure. I tend to wear medium shirts but depends on the cut sometimes its large.

As if everyone is slim fit. Maybe in europe more so the  North America but dad bod ftw!

The sponsor is too low. Blue sash is wider than it should be. Having everything arranged vertically makes the whole thing clumsy on the eye.

Looks weird. It takes some doing to make the black & blue classic look shit, but they managed it.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not a fan, really hope this will be our last season with Adidas, our kits have been consistently poor ever since they took over. One of my main issues is how they insist on having the three stripes on the shoulders, I understand it's their brand but it just looks tacky and takes away from every design they do.

Hummel or Macron next please.

Edited by Patrick
  • Like 1