Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

Really is time the club gave me some sort of creative director role where our kits are concerned. I’m willing to do it for free for 3 months so if anyone can put me in touch with someone to make this happen, we can get this shit show of a club back on track aesthetically  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Absolutely love the thought of the club thinking they’ve finally got something 100% right, and then they come on here and read some of this feedback lol 

Don't think they will give a flying fvck what we think so long as their priority fanbase in Thailand are happy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

That stripe is way too thick 😂 

That and the spacing off the logos/sponsor doesn't quite work.

Otherwise it would be the best in years. Actually think the trim works well on this. Will definitely be getting one.

First instinct was width of sash was too wide and not sure it blends the combination of shoulder stripes and sash well, as if it’s a hybrid of two different designs but I’m pleased to see this colour combo back and given time, think it’ll be quite a goodun.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Really is time the club gave me some sort of creative director role where our kits are concerned. I’m willing to do it for free for 3 months so if anyone can put me in touch with someone to make this happen, we can get this shit show of a club back on track aesthetically  

What’s the problem with the new away kit? It’s decent

• Like 1

I have never bought an adidas kit as ive never liked any of them. I wear a large in our puma tops, assuming the same applies to adidas? 

Ive checked the measurements and i seem to be an in betweener so thinking of sticking with a large. Any idea for those of you that have both puma and adidas if you typically stayed the same?

Cant try them on being over here in canuck land.

Edited by Jattdogg

Honestly how are people complaining about this kit based on some of recent previous efforts we’ve had?! 

It’s a bloody nice kit and a recent incarnation of our most beloved away kit ever. Who gives shit if the sash is 1cm too wide? At least it doesn’t have shit stains on it or a lovely combo of dark grey and fluorescent pink!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

Honestly how are people complaining about this kit based on some of recent previous efforts we’ve had?! 

It’s a bloody nice kit and a recent incarnation of our most beloved away kit ever. Who gives shit if the sash is 1cm too wide? At least it doesn’t have shit stains on it or a lovely combo of dark grey and fluorescent pink!

I like the shirt just wish the badge was not centred so the KP text was higher up. Made the decision to get one but just debating size based on a previous comment lol.

Wonder what colour the third kit will be (or have i missed that? Lol)

27 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I like the shirt just wish the badge was not centred so the KP text was higher up. Made the decision to get one but just debating size based on a previous comment lol.

Wonder what colour the third kit will be (or have i missed that? Lol)

The pale orange one. I’d go for the sash one if I were you.

• Like 2