Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

2 hours ago, Staffs Fox said:

Honestly how are people complaining about this kit based on some of recent previous efforts we’ve had?! 

It’s a bloody nice kit and a recent incarnation of our most beloved away kit ever. Who gives shit if the sash is 1cm too wide? At least it doesn’t have shit stains on it or a lovely combo of dark grey and fluorescent pink!

The previous efforts were crap and this is also crap tbh 

3 hours ago, BlueSi13 said:

With this design, less would have been so much more.  The sash is everything but because it's Adidas they need to slap piping and stripes all over the place.  

Le Coq Sportif nailed it in my opinion

image.thumb.png.fdd1222add4828e48693951dd5cb70f9.png

Also, if you think the sash is too big on the adults shirts.  Check out the kids, it's half the bloody shirt.

Our best ever away shirt, in my opinion. Also looks great with long sleeves.

• Like 1

You could have the top 10 fashion designers in the world designing our kit and people on here will still find fault with it. Its a personal choice and if you dont like it dont have one. Its the easiest job in the world finding fault with other peoples work.

• Like 2

Nice shirt. Yeah, there are a few things I'd prefer to change. In my view, the Adidas stripes should be black (sometimes they do make the stripes the same as the main colour of the shirt) and the sash should be the only sky blue element. The sash does look a bit thick but in a lot of pictures it still looks good so will have to reserve judgement on that until I see it in person.

But overall, it's a nice shirt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Nice shirt. Yeah, there are a few things I'd prefer to change. In my view, the Adidas stripes should be black (sometimes they do make the stripes the same as the main colour of the shirt) and the sash should be the only sky blue element. The sash does look a bit thick but in a lot of pictures it still looks good so will have to reserve judgement on that until I see it in person.

But overall, it's a nice shirt.

Nonono... I like the stripes as is.

Beautiful trimming.  My favourite shirt EVER!

MUCH better than the second time they tried a modern black and sash

2 hours ago, SeCrEt FoX said:

Would they do printing on the front? 🤔 

All jokes aside I like it. No matter what they do their will be somebody who doesn't like it, that's life. 

IMG_20230723_090900.jpg

This is exactly why I’ve decided to not buy it. Beauty pageant haha

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Samilktray said:

The previous efforts were crap and this is also crap tbh 

Are you not the chap who accused me of ‘losing my head’ over not liking last seasons kit? Told me to be ‘more positive’ or something 🤔😂

Edited by phoneticerror

4 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

Just so everyone is aware if you don't like having the sleeve sponsor on your shirt order off the website they don't have it without the sleeve sponsor at the club shop.

I was in there yesterday, buying the away shirt for my lad & someone was buying the home shirt they asked the lady ( I think it was the manager) if they had one without the sleeve sponsor on & she got him one from the stockroom.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Are you not the chap who accused me of ‘losing my head’ over not liking last seasons kit? Told me to be ‘more positive’ or something 🤔😂

I’m calling it crap and laugh about it. You lose your head and iron football shirts  lmao