Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

28 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

Just so everyone is aware if you don't like having the sleeve sponsor on your shirt order off the website they don't have it without the sleeve sponsor at the club shop.

yeh i found this out to my detriment. 

8 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I’m calling it crap and laugh about it. You lose your head and iron football shirts  lmao 

Don’t see much laughing happening mate. See a full grown man throwing a dummy myself.

Also, if a footy shirt is creased to f**k from travelling, you better believe I’ll get the creases out for my kid. Bet you’re a right scruffbag 😂

Edited by phoneticerror

32 minutes ago, steve555 said:

I was in there yesterday, buying the away shirt for my lad & someone was buying the home shirt they asked the lady ( I think it was the manager) if they had one without the sleeve sponsor on & she got him one from the stockroom.

I asked why in there if they had the away shirt without the sleeve sponsor and in the shop they said only the kids shirts come without the sleeve sponsor.

1 hour ago, sharpylcfc said:

Just so everyone is aware if you don't like having the sleeve sponsor on your shirt order off the website they don't have it without the sleeve sponsor at the club shop.

Why would you not like a DRAGON????

5 minutes ago, Sjf123 said:

I agree with everyone else who's saying it could have been great, but it's not quite there. Could just be me, but 10 mins in Photoshop and I think everything looks way better with a narrower sash, and badge and Adidas logo sitting horizontal. Also allows KP logo to sit slightly higher. That wide sash looks stodgy rather than dynamic.

lcfc_shirt.jpg

That really improves it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Sjf123 said:

I agree with everyone else who's saying it could have been great, but it's not quite there. Could just be me, but 10 mins in Photoshop and I think everything looks way better with a narrower sash, and badge and Adidas logo sitting horizontal. Also allows KP logo to sit slightly higher. That wide sash looks stodgy rather than dynamic.

lcfc_shirt.jpg

I’d have gone straight to the fan store yesterday to buy your version 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Sjf123 said:

lcfc_shirt.jpg

Top work, this would've been so much better. The KP logo could move up a touch. 

30 minutes ago, Sjf123 said:

lcfc_shirt.jpg

Just emailed this to Susan and Addidas and call them frauds.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sjf123 said:

lcfc_shirt.jpg

The angle of the adidas logo and the angle of the sash matching up make the right hand design so much nicer on the eye imo. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Sjf123 said:

lcfc_shirt.jpg

So much better 

8 hours ago, sharpylcfc said:

I asked why in there if they had the away shirt without the sleeve sponsor and in the shop they said only the kids shirts come without the sleeve sponsor.

You can order adults online without the sleeve badge, so they must have them in the stockroom without badges, as I witnessed yesterday, probably depends who you ask & whether they can be bothered to fetch one for you.

5 hours ago, Sjf123 said:

lcfc_shirt.jpg

Wish this was the real one. Central badges look smart on literally every other style of shirt except one with a sash.

I love our club's ability to design a potentially amazing shirt then just add one jarring change that ruins it. Last year, it was the flappy collar on the home shirt and the checkerboard pattern on the away shirt collar. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sjf123 said:

lcfc_shirt.jpg

Spot on that.

Every year someone on here manages to design a shirt which is far superior to the one we actually get. 

• Like 1