Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

On 25/07/2023 at 06:46, Jattdogg said:

With shipping, canadian custom fees my purchase of  the away top plus a hat  costs £120. Yikes lol.

You need to contact the Club as they should not be charging you UK VAT if you are paying taxes in Canada. Had this problem before.  The DHL pirates try it on when delivering. 

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

You need to contact the Club as they should not be charging you UK VAT if you are paying taxes in Canada. Had this problem before.  The DHL pirates try it on when delivering. 

Dont think you can get away from UK VAT though.

In regards to DHL they charge both the canada duties/custom fees which you cant get away with and then of course a portion for handling the paperwork on my behalf (brokerage fees). I believe you can choose to self clear a parcel and avoid the brokerage fees but this requires you to go to the airport or local cbsa office which with gas, time is not worth saving $10 to $15 i'd spend money on gas. Driving in the GTA forget it definitsly not worth my time lol

I'm not amln expert on how to game the system so always open to being schooled on that topic.

Sometimes i get my bro to buy it as he lives in chesterfield and then send via regular post which is much better value. Having said that he isnt often in Leicester.

47 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Dont think you can get away from UK VAT though.

In regards to DHL they charge both the canada duties/custom fees which you cant get away with and then of course a portion for handling the paperwork on my behalf (brokerage fees). I believe you can choose to self clear a parcel and avoid the brokerage fees but this requires you to go to the airport or local cbsa office which with gas, time is not worth saving $10 to $15 i'd spend money on gas. Driving in the GTA forget it definitsly not worth my time lol

I'm not amln expert on how to game the system so always open to being schooled on that topic.

Sometimes i get my bro to buy it as he lives in chesterfield and then send via regular post which is much better value. Having said that he isnt often in Leicester.

I complained about this double charging of Tax and the Club refunded me a sum. King Power are the Kings of Duty Free (allegedly) and should ensure International fans are not shafted. Worth an e-mail from you?

Edited by mozartfox

57 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I complained about this double charging of Tax and the Club refunded me a sum. King Power are the Kings of Duty Free (allegedly) and should ensure International fans are not shafted. Worth an e-mail from you?

How much of the £63 is vat, 20%? If so, did you get the whole 20% back? If this is the case absolute stupid they charge it for clearly international orders.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/vat-exports-dispatches-and-supplying-goods-abroad#overview

The attached screenshot are from the link above so assume this is what you meant?

Screenshot_20230727_171714_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230727_171921_Chrome.jpg

I cannot recall the amount of the refund. But they cannot charge you double Tax.  I think in the end the Club agreed something with DHL. But I did get a refund for sure.  I do remember be hassled by DHL who would only deliver if I paid something to them up front!!   Check with the Club who were extremely helpful.

On 23/07/2023 at 18:13, Sjf123 said:

I agree with everyone else who's saying it could have been great, but it's not quite there. Could just be me, but 10 mins in Photoshop and I think everything looks way better with a narrower sash, and badge and Adidas logo sitting horizontal. Also allows KP logo to sit slightly higher. That wide sash looks stodgy rather than dynamic.

lcfc_shirt.jpg

Could have genuinely been one of our best ever kits. 

• Like 1

On 27/07/2023 at 18:42, Simmo86 said:

Some training wear has dropped but the nice blue top isn’t online 

Was that the kit the females were wearing in that photo? That looked decent and the sandy beige one also, not sure whether  I can justify it when they charge almost as much as the replicas.. they also would have looked better with king power on imo.. 

Edited by MS0204

12 hours ago, MS0204 said:

Was that the kit the females were wearing in that photo? That looked decent and the sandy beige one also, not sure whether  I can justify it when they charge almost as much as the replicas.. they also would have looked better with king power on imo.. 

Wait for ages and the club will sell the player worn stuff to Classic Football Shirts. Nobody could miss the opportunity to walk round the gym in clothes worn by Yannik.