Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

30 minutes ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

F2dUCBPW8AIeMPs?format=jpg&name=4096x4096F2dT3ZOWwAAkgJz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

One of the girl players? 👌

The kit looks very very good. Where's a big blob of garish orange for Top though? This is far too subtle and stylish a hue. 

Makes up for the horrific home kit and that autobahn width stripe on the away

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

As a ginger man, I cannot wait to walk in the turnstiles looking like a giant satsuma. 

Definitely need a pic for that for research purposes. Also my son in ginger, so whether to get or avoid this one for him when it gets reduced. 

39 minutes ago, oz was my hero said:

Call me old fashioned but can we just go back to a blue kit and white one.  What heritage has pink, orange  mint green to do with us? While I'm at it lose the tacky bloody gold off the blue kits.  Blue and white are our colours. 

I heard a West Ham fan making the same point about their away shirts. I too would prefer away of white and maroon as third choice as a long lasting nod to the FA Cup win

Gonna be an expensive year… I like the home shirt, third shirt and the green training shirt (not yet on sale) 

Best set of shirts Adidas have done for us. Such a shame that a few small tweaks could have majorly improved the away strip. 

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

Another kit that could have been great, but ruined because it’s like it’s been designed by committee.

Get rid of the random blue (or turn all of the black to blue) and make the King Power black and it would be a nice kit.

I like the collar. I don’t mind the logo being a different colour when it makes it stand out less, rather than more. Makes it feel slightly less like a billboard. Purely two colour kits are nice though. 

38 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

Reminds me a lot of this:

image.png.493a8dfd8cbd12a016818d665bf62300.png

which was also a weird colour you couldn't put your finger on, but had a black and blue trim (and was the 3rd kit to a black sash kit) 

I'm sure this colour was "fosse gold" if I remember right! Still got this shirt still wear it occasionally 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

Reminds me a lot of this:

image.png.493a8dfd8cbd12a016818d665bf62300.png

which was also a weird colour you couldn't put your finger on, but had a black and blue trim (and was the 3rd kit to a black sash kit) 

Could be worn inside out too with a navy reverse if I remember correctly!

Had Canero on the back of mine which turned out well!

• Like 1

Guest ChrisWalken456
6 minutes ago, Skid_1884 said:

Could be worn inside out too with a navy reverse if I remember correctly!

Had Canero on the back of mine which turned out well!

I had Tiatto on the back of mine! We had so many excellent players back then :ph34r: