Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

23 hours ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

This has excited me more than anything else we've released this season. But we should have used this as a third kit. If it sells well, maybe they'll realise having something a bit different as one of the first team kits next season might be a good idea instead that orange thing

How did we ever manage before the days of 3rd kits, training kits, and pre-match tops?

You’ll be able to get official LCFC gym kit and swimwear next.

(you too can wear Vardys number 9 speedos)

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

How did we ever manage before the days of 3rd kits, training kits, and pre-match tops?

You’ll be able to get official LCFC gym kit and swimwear next.

(you too can wear Vardys number 9 speedos)

What about his jock strap?

3 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

What's the fit like on the new shirts? Father in law wants one but he doesn't want a tight fit, so either XL or 2XL? 

They seem to have slim fit and regular fit options on the rackings (when I went in for the first day of the home kit anyway), but don’t seem to stipulate any difference online.

Not sure if it’s changed yet, but I only found a few regular fits. I’d go in the store and try them on.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

What's the fit like on the new shirts? Father in law wants one but he doesn't want a tight fit, so either XL or 2XL? 

I’m usually an XL, but the blue home is definitely more fitted, so I’d suggest sizing up.

They’d actually ran out of XXL in the home in the store and online, so I’d assume others have had to do the same.

They are back in stock in the store, not sure online.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

They seem to have slim fit and regular fit options on the rackings (when I went in for the first day of the home kit anyway), but don’t seem to stipulate any difference online.

Not sure if it’s changed yet, but I only found a few regular fits. I’d go in the store and try them on.

10 minutes ago, stu said:

I’m usually an XL, but the blue home is definitely more fitted, so I’d suggest sizing up.

They’d actually ran out of XXL in the home in the store and online, so I’d assume others have had to do the same.

They are back in stock in the store, not sure online.

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

away shirt fits slimmer than the home, size up for the away I’d say 

I went a size larger for the away kit and it is marvellous.

• Like 1

Do we ever actually release pre match tops? We did a good one a few years ago that never seemed to end up online 

*admittedly I could have just checked online first lollol 

Edited by AjcW

14 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

Anyone know how to get dewsbury halls name on the back of a shirt on the website, live far away and don’t want to have to do the match day queues?

To be honest it looked like they were struggling to fit in onto his matchday shirt yesterday!

What is that Championship font?

On 06/08/2023 at 17:11, Sambiasso said:

I bought the black/blue and I would of got away with a medium which fitted nice but I've got a beer gut so opted for a Large which fits nice but seems a bit long. Still nice though 👍 

• Thanks 1