Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

2 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Any body know where I can get a 'look alike' shirt from without paying full whack? A DM would be great with a suitable URL if anyone can help ;-)

They've only got our home shirt available currently but I've had a couple from Soccerlord and they're pretty good. Not as cheap as you could manage from somewhere like aliexpress but less likely to turn green in the wash or get your credit card details stolen by some fella in China, both of which I have experience of.

• Like 1

For those not happy with this seasons efforts classic football shirts have a load of gear from previous seasons including supposedly player worn training tops, walk out jackets etc.

Hopefully my order doesn’t arrive with number 23 plastered all over it.

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2022-23-leicester-player-worn-1-4-zip-training-top-good-5-10-m-h26680-usedgnumb-m.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

For those not happy with this seasons efforts classic football shirts have a load of gear from previous seasons including supposedly player worn training tops, walk out jackets etc.

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2022-23-leicester-player-worn-1-4-zip-training-top-good-5-10-m-h26680-usedgnumb-m.html

image.png.897e60b300169c79fb30aafa9860a203.png

On 07/08/2023 at 20:42, lfu said:

the EFL font is always honking

Yep.

I'll probably end up getting my daughter one with the WSL patch and numbering. 

The club are missing a trick not selling shirts with the cup lettering we saw last night while we're not in the Prem.

• Like 1

On 10/08/2023 at 18:21, WoodyFox said:

Just arrived, number 21 and 26 :scarf:

1 hour ago, muzzyisalegend said:

We should do something similar but with the title winning montage emblazoned on the shirt, with either claudio or big wes front and centre raising the prem trophy aloft

It wouldn't even be tinpot as its the only time we'll ever win it.

Still think we should have a star on the foxes head in the the club crest.

Guest Sideshow Faes

Like the black/blue sash 2nd kit, don't like the orange kit.

REALLY like the blue training top with the lighter blue sleeves. Just a shame it's not the KP logo.

Screenshot_20230814_105300_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Something straight out of skeggy market, on sale next to the fleece jackets with a wolf howling at the moon

A For Effort though, surely?:D better than Addidas tryin to fool 67 other clubs with a mix n match colour game!

On 10/08/2023 at 19:05, Bilo said:

Yep.

I'll probably end up getting my daughter one with the WSL patch and numbering. 

The club are missing a trick not selling shirts with the cup lettering we saw last night while we're not in the Prem.

Really like the cup lettering aswell. I'm sure they use to sell it though. 

33 minutes ago, Sideshow Faes said:

Like the black/blue sash 2nd kit, don't like the orange kit.

REALLY like the blue training top with the lighter blue sleeves. Just a shame it's not the KP logo.

Screenshot_20230814_105300_Chrome.jpg

I’ve got one of these and can confirm that they are really nice