Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

On 14/08/2023 at 14:53, AjcW said:

Has anyone ever had any luck with removing sponsors? There's all sorts online but not sure i'm brave enough lol 

It’s quite a delicate process but a hot iron with a wet flannel on the underside of the shirt, then peeling the sponsor off.

Ive only done this on an old shirt that was already on its way out though.

• Like 1

On 14/08/2023 at 15:53, AjcW said:

Has anyone ever had any luck with removing sponsors? There's all sorts online but not sure i'm brave enough lol 

Even if you remove it you are likely to get an outline of it. 

You can get a spray that removes them though but not sure I would try it on a brand new one.

https://www.xpres.co.uk/transfer-remover-spray-for-garment-film-htv-400ml

58 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

The groundstaff were wearing a lovely either 2 tone blue or blue and black version of the quarter zip training top yesterday. Hopefully that will be available soon 

I thought that myself. 

Hopefully the club release them!

On 07/08/2023 at 20:42, SeCrEt FoX said:

I bought the black/blue and I would of got away with a medium which fitted nice but I've got a beer gut so opted for a Large which fits nice but seems a bit long. Still nice though 👍 

How much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking, was it from the club shop 

I had originally ordered our third kit without the Saigon patch on the sleeve, only to be informed a couple of weeks later that that wasn't available in my size (medium ordered on launch day), would I be ok with one with the patch. Not sure why they bothered putting the option up for sale if they didn't have any of them.

21 minutes ago, Bert said:

I swear it’s in the shop? 

They’ve got a 2 tone blue one in the shop but this is navy body with lighter blue sleeves. Some of the ground staff are wearing it in the ‘Messi of Mowing’ picture in John Ledwidges tweet.

Club said groundstaff exclusive which seems weird.