Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

51 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

264 of us in line already at the ground eagerly awaiting the chance to buy our new KPFC shirts. Someone’s just come out from the club shop to dish out free coconuts to those of us queueing. Love this club 

4 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

£63 for a shirt plus £6 to have a championship sleeve patch on your replica jersey 

Good on the club for getting the queue down that quickly. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DanNDH88 said:

Don’t forget to pick up your lcfc duvet set 

They’re still trying to shift last season’s stock with Brendan’s face on the pillow 

The pillowcases are now being sold as oversized washable arse wipe tissues 

Edited by Mike Oxlong

8 minutes ago, mad biker said:

Blimey it`s a long long time since you have bought anything then ?

No, I get shirts etc every year but I have been a member. I'm a season ticket holder now and dont see a discount on the receipt, also my rewards online have not changed. 

2 minutes ago, smallpauldj said:

No, I get shirts etc every year but I have been a member. I'm a season ticket holder now and dont see a discount on the receipt, also my rewards online have not changed. 

Ah, I see, my apologies, the reward points are ok if you spend quite regularly but I personally would prefer to get the 10% discount at point of sale.

22 minutes ago, smallpauldj said:

Rewards don't go on straight away, can't remember how long , but 14 days after purchase rings a bell. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smallpauldj said:

Rewards don't get added for about a month incase you return.

• Thanks 1