Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

New kits 23/24

Got to the store for about 10, waited for 50 mins for my lads shirt to be printed for them to come out with the usual “this okay?” 

Urm, not really mate. Half the pissing A is missing in Vardy 😂😂 I was then faced with a befuddled chap who wasn’t sure how he could possibly resolve the issue. All sorted, but an hour all in all was a bit much. 

probably been commented on but if the club chose daka, vardy and ricardo for the kit promo (or the ones i’ve seen at least) probably a good indication they are going to be staying unless an unexpected offer materializes. 

This shoot was done late with the sponsor changes so it’s a good sign daka will be here this season. 

obviously nacho would make more sense for popularity sake so of the 3 (it was obvious anyway) he’s likely to be going  

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

probably been commented on but if the club chose daka, vardy and ricardo for the kit promo (or the ones i’ve seen at least) probably a good indication they are going to be staying unless an unexpected offer materializes. 

This shoot was done late with the sponsor changes so it’s a good sign daka will be here this season. 

obviously nacho would make more sense for popularity sake so of the 3 (it was obvious anyway) he’s likely to be going  

Shoot was done before the end of the season, the sponsor is photoshopped on in the promo pics.

• Like 2

I said in the last game of last season it had 13/14 (The last time we were in the Championship) vibes, I did also say it looked quite cheap and tacky but it's grown on me and I really quite like the it.

Amazing what a difference a sponsor (or not, as the case may be lol) can make.

Not paying £63 or anything remotely like it though, not bought a shirt for some years but I might buy one in the sales come half way through or towards the end of the season though.

1 minute ago, S1DDO said:

I wonder how much profit is made on these, £63 for  a t-shirt is a disgrace 

Well last seasons shirts went down to 15 quid towards the end of the season and I’d imagine there was still a small profit per shirt at that price

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I said in the last game of last season it had 13/14 (The last time we were in the Championship) vibes, I did also say it looked quite cheap and tacky but it's grown on me and I really quite like the it.

Amazing what a difference a sponsor (or not, as the case may be lol) can make.

Not paying £63 or anything remotely like it though, not bought a shirt for some years but I might buy one in the sales come half way through or towards the end of the season though.

DHgate mate. We are massive 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Well if they do in fact leave…

** Please note that once a shirt has been personalised, the Club is unable to offer a refund or exchange. The same applies if a player was to leave the Club or their squad number changes during their time at LCFC, as per our Retail Terms and Conditions,

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Well if they do in fact leave…

** Please note that once a shirt has been personalised, the Club is unable to offer a refund or exchange. The same applies if a player was to leave the Club or their squad number changes during their time at LCFC, as per our Retail Terms and Conditions,

cold 

image.jpeg.c768ee11ece834e1d9d3f4688c5e56d3.jpeg

10 hours ago, rico said:

Seen this on Facebook...

IMG_4499.jpeg

Thankfully there is no way the manufacturers would ensure that the pattern on the fabric would perfectly be in place for the badge and KP logo to sit perfectly in that negative space. No two patterned shirts are ever the same.