Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Manchester City (A) score prediction.

I don't think it will be a cricket score as foreign coaches normally have a respect for the opposition and tend to see the game out with subs once an uncatchable lead is established. Same as Southampton, Haaland to score 2/3 then subbed and then pass us to death. 

If pep takes pity and plays his under 12s, 4-0

Otherwise get ready to see history 10-0.

Seeing Haaland and co up against Amartey and Faes will actually be funny. It's the equivalent of Messi playing on Abbey Park against a bunch of drunk 40 year olds.

But worse.

You could give me 100/1 on Leicester winning this and I wouldn't waste a quid.  

As if it wasn't bad enough, with Arsenal dropping points yesterday gives Man City a sniff again of the title.

Let's be honest here, if Man City want this bad enough, they could be the first team to hit double figures in a Premier League match and I'm not even joking. 

After Bournemouth I’m constantly asking myself why are me and the missus going, however malaise has sunk in and I’m now just treating it as an day away… dread to think what the score could be though 🤦‍♂️

5-0.

Our Confidence is already rock bottom. Against a team fighting for title.

We won't create anything. They are better than us in every department.

They'll inevitably score. Heads will drop and it'll be 4-0 at HT.

Man city take foot of gas in second half as they have champs league to think about and only score 1 in second half.