Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Dean Smith and Craig Shakespeare's Blue Army!

If this is happening, it beggars belief. They're seriously opting to save a few quid by not appointing Rafa on a longer term contract when the cost of failure is £100+?? Such a risk. 

Not that Rafa is a guarantee to stay up of course. 

Guest Mee-9
Just now, Fox92 said:

Bringing back Shakespeare to try and get us onside. I know how they’re working.

Rather they brought back William Shakespeare, as he could give The Birch a few lessons on how to deliver a Soliloquy. (Yes GCSE literature, I have not forgotten thee.) 

3 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Smith must think hes won the lottery if he bags this. He’d of been lucky to scrape a mid table Championship job after his last few years

Hmmm about that…

• Haha 1

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Did a job at Villa keeping them up, it's interim which means we can bring someone else in the summer.

Not the best but once we left it to the last minute you are in the bargain bin.

Issue I have is wasting the 2 home games against Villa and Bournemouth.

This is where I’m at. It’s going to be an underwhelming name regardless. At this point I feel it’s just a roll of the dice with anyone - the ask is the same: bring some fresh ideas and try to instil some belief. If we can do that we have a shot given the fixtures.

The main thing we can’t afford to do is waste any more time and we’ve already wasted two games. I’d rather Smith today than Rafa on Friday.