Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Dean Smith and Craig Shakespeare's Blue Army!

22 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

We are in safe hands 

images - 2023-04-10T211801.030.jpeg

Would rather have had the fellow below standing in Dean Smith's position alongside Shakey but the duo above would be a decent appointment IMO and better than Marsch.....time will tell IF they're installed before the weekend I guess.

Nigel Pearson v Zola. Watford away play offs. May 2013.jpg

Edited by Guy

1 hour ago, lfu said:

Only one thing can be more powerful than Craig Shakespeare with two balls under his arms.

Craig Shakespeare and Dean Smith both with two balls under their arms.

image.jpeg.0be203370e7766d4b0a71e83beed45c7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.74a97cb4a96451ab66bb96356b82e842.jpeg

I dont know why, because he doesn't even really look like him much, but Shakespeare always reminds me of the rat thing off Harry Potter.

Peter-Pettigrew-crop.jpg.1186438367e90f9a2c5dac8f39f23e71.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Yeah going into matches they are expected to win hence being favourites for Promotion before a ball is kicked believing in a Manager and getting off to a fairly good start. When the poor results came they couldn’t turn it around.

Difference between being favourites and being confident.

Being favourites is the bookies opinion nothing to do with being confident after a terrible season in the PL

7 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

At least Smiffy doesn't do technical psychobabble , bullshit excuses and political doublespeak. What you see is what you get. All he needs to say is " we know you can do it , now get out there and f***ing do it". It time to stop being nice and bring out the steel toe caps and knuckle dusters.

If all it took was someone to go 'you can do it now go out there and do it' we wouldn't be where we are now. 

In absolutley no way shape or form is Dean Smith anything other than the most disastrous link we've had so far. May aswell get a raffle winner from the away end next weekend. 

It’s until the end of the season, if they can come in and steady the ship, then I’m happy. 
either way, it’s better than the original SAS , as Smith is an actual manager

• Like 3

Whatever we think of this appointment - and I for one think it’s better than the Big Jesse - we have to realise the situation we’re in and who we can realistically get.

I would have gone for Rafa, but I like Shakey coming back. We need to fully rally around Smiffy and Shakey, and I for one will be doing just that.

Guest bennytwohats
3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Great banter. 

My reaction to Smith isn't even as bad as most to marsch tbf. 

It’s not your opinion I’m picking up on, it’s that you’re replying to almost everyone who’s trying to be positive about it to repeat the opinion. 

Edited by bennytwohats

2 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

It’s not your opinion I’m picking up on, it’s that you’re replying to almost everyone who’s trying to be positive about it to repeat the opinion. 

No. People quote me. I reply, that's kinda the point right? 

Guest bennytwohats
Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

No. People quote me. I reply, that's kinda the point right? 

Fair enough. What’s your opinion on Dean Smith then?

2 minutes ago, GLC said:

It’s until the end of the season, if they can come in and steady the ship, then I’m happy. 
either way, it’s better than the original SAS , as Smith is an actual manager

This took me more time on 3D paint than I will admit :/ 

Capture.PNG

• Haha 1

Guest bennytwohats
2 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Will be pleased to see us get something done. Let’s move on and get to work