Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Dean Smith and Craig Shakespeare's Blue Army!

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

John Terry won't be coming as he's not interested in coaching

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-terry-chelsea-next-job-27447510

Terry was asked if he had any plans to become a manager in the near future during a Q&A on Instagram on Sunday. "Unfortunately no," came the reply. "When I left Villa, that was the aim. I won't be managing or coaching in the future."

It's only till the end of the season, think he will be up for it.

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

That team reverted to automatic pilot with leaders everywhere- the complete antithesis of what we are now 

shakey’s tactics following season when it was a fresh start were abysmal 

If there were leaders everywhere, why didn't they win enough games to avoid Ranieri getting sacked? You have to give Shakey some credit for the survival, just like you can rightly criticise the following season.

Edited by Beachyboy

Underwhelming but realistically as good as an outcome as we can expect given the circumstances the Board have created. Time to rally round and give them a chance but if we still drop (as seems most likely) hopefully they'll be looking at other/better options for a promotion campaign.

Guest nathan.
Just now, The_77 said:

Honestly anyone who keeps us up this season is a miracle worker. 

We definitely have the quality in the squad to stay up it’s a mindset issue.

Never thought id say this, but John Terry coming in could be some of the most shrewd recruitment we have seen from this club in a fair few seasons.

Think Madders will love trying to impress him and the knowledge he can put into our awful back 4 absolutely priceless

• Like 2

Just now, nathan. said:

We definitely have the quality in the squad to stay up it’s a mindset issue.

I think my point still stands. The squad’s mentality has been ruined and it will take an awful lot to repair it.

Don't like Terry, but I think our defenders will certainly listen to him and respect him for what he has achieved. 

Right up until he shags their Mrs that is. Hopefully he can hold off until game 6 or 7 

Edited by STUHILL
  • Haha 4

Guest bennytwohats
33 minutes ago, ronnup said:

John Terry is a scum bag I don't want anywhere near our club 

Was my first thought too. On reflection I’m prepared to row back on all of my principles if it results in some clean sheets.