Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Dean Smith and Craig Shakespeare's Blue Army!

I'd be down for this, clearly the Rodgers mindset has seeped into the existing coaching. A fresh perspective and a new voice is required. 

No interest in it lasting past this season but someone to wake the players up and snap the club out of this slumber is required. I feel like Rafa and Marsch would wont the gig long term and to be honest, neither of them are particularly desirable on a long term basis.

• Like 3

Guest Mee-9
Just now, Leicesterpool said:

One positive he's local midlander. So local guy that knows the area well and understands the passion round here. 

Passion for what? Pork pies and stilton cheese?

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

That is absolutley ****ing disgusting. It would be better to not have anyone. 

We tried that one. Didn’t go well

Ffs we've chopped and changed over the last 5 or so days so much. I really can't be arsed any more to be honest. Smith is the most underwhelming out of all mentioned. Tomorrow will be that we've approved Richie Wellens and Denise wise. This club has completely lost the plot. 

5 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

One positive he's local midlander. So local guy that knows the area well and understands the passion round here. 

This is the equivalent of when Benitez said he was suited to the Everton job because he knows Merseyside 

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Stinks of rudkin this.

Definitely. Another one for the jobs for the boys, two the price of one in this case with Smith and Shakey. Petty another Villa reject is leading the U21's to relegation. There is NO football intelligence at the club anymore.