Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Dean Smith and Craig Shakespeare's Blue Army!

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Done a decent job at Villa, 30% win ratio which will not be enough in our case.

But better then SAS.

If we can get a new manager bounce it could work.

Still think we would have got some points form Villa and Bournemouth with him in charge.

He'd have been ideal for the Villa game, just for the fact he could have told the lads "Villa are a bunch of diving cheats, I should know, I coached them. So make sure you don't get sent off. Oh, and make sure to pester the ref a bit, otherwise you might as well give John McGinn the whistle, as he'll be working the ref like he's his puppet, the orrible little ballbag"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Shakey who is a good coach but we’d be bringing back because “he knows the club/players”. 

The players - Vardy. Albrighton who is out on loan 

I did initially think this as well but then having looked over our squad I suppose he'd also be familiar with Amartey, Ndidi, Mendy and Barnes, not that I think it'd necessarily be of enormous value

6 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Shakey who is a good coach but we’d be bringing back because “he knows the club/players”. 

The players - Vardy. Albrighton who is out on loan 

He got sacked for mismanaging said players 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Oh yes. Amartey who had as 5th choice behind Benalouanne if I remember ?

I still have fond memories of him bringing Amartey on to see out the game, only for us to lose

Chelsea in the league cup I think?

edit: happened for Arsenal away in the first game of 17/18 that might be the one I was thinking of 😆

Edited by lfu

Guest Mee-9

We know whats happening. Shakespeare will turn on Dean Smith for his main man. First game of the season next year vs Huddersfield at the KP...

GettyImages-471939440.jpg

7 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Jesse Marsch on a 3.5 year deal was much worse. So, in that regard - I will take DEANO and SHAKEY for 8 games! 

They are the preferred choice after all... :ermm:

Double edged sword, keep us up and they would most likely get the job moving foward.