Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Dean Smith and Craig Shakespeare's Blue Army!

I think it is a bit of a concern as to how a new incoming interim manager(s) perceive Jamie Vardy, would they really be up to speed with how ineffective he is on his own up front these days? Especially with regards to Shakespeare and his previous association with the club and Vardy. It was horrifying to see that Sadler and Stowell seemed to have learned absolutely nothing from watching us up close this season. I know Iheanacho and Daka can be very frustrating sometimes but we look far more likely to score when they play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

If this happens we are down 100 percent. If its Rafa weve got a chance. The players arent going to believe in a manager sacked from the Championship

Top has to push hard for Rafa. He took Newcastle back up with limited budget, and would also give us the best chance to stay in the league too. 

If reports are true and two rounds of discussions have been held with Rafa, then he is obviously interested. 

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

At this point they are just picking names out of a ****ing hat. Get us a permanent manager you utter clowns. I mean Dean Smith, really? 

If the only permanent managers available are shit ones - which let's be honest, at this stage of the season and in our current position, they almost certainly are - then what's the point? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

You said they were confident after relegation. 

Yeah going into matches they are expected to win hence being favourites for Promotion before a ball is kicked believing in a Manager and getting off to a fairly good start. When the poor results came they couldn’t turn it around.

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Guest said:

If the only permanent managers available are shit ones - which let's be honest, at this stage of the season and in our current position, they almost certainly are - then what's the point? 

This has to be the problem for sure.

Rafa for instance… for fook’s sake, he was past his best 5 years ago!

There seems to be a real shortage of managers to go for at the moment.

8 minutes ago, CheeseHead said:

I think it is a bit of a concern as to how a new incoming interim manager(s) perceive Jamie Vardy, would they really be up to speed with how ineffective he is on his own up front these days?

Well you'd imagine that any incoming manager would have a look at at least our last half dozen or so matches, either before taking the job or first thing after... Nobody's going to come along and think 'Ah, Jamie Vardy - I remember he was really good when Leicester won the league seven years ago, he's the first name on my teamsheet...'

1 minute ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

Well you'd imagine that any incoming manager would have a look at at least our last half dozen or so matches, either before taking the job or first thing after... Nobody's going to come along and think 'Ah, Jamie Vardy - I remember he was really good when Leicester won the league seven years ago, he's the first name on my teamsheet...'

You would have thought that Sadler and Stowell would have the most intimate knowledge on the subject!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Looking forward to us lumping it to Vards every game and Shakey looking bewildered as to why it doesn’t work now he has lost a few yards of pace. 

Jeez - i’d forgotten how awful those first half dozen games of 17/18 were. Hopefully smith has more nouse 

13 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Hopefully Shakespeare will bring the feel good factor back to the club

it’s a start but needs more than that !