Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Dean Smith and Craig Shakespeare's Blue Army!

Wasn't it the mail saying marsch had a 3 year contract signed? 

I'll believe it if and when he's unveiled but until then I refuse. Because its the worst decision in Leicester City history. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I just want a proper manager, I would have preferred Rafa as I think the players would have listened to him, but we have to be realistic in terms of the deals we give out.

The biggest issue is waiting so long, and putting us in a position where it’s such a struggle to get someone. 

New Manager with fresh ideas. Literally anything is better than what we have right now. We are on the path to relegation and have been for a while. 

Smith has won the bloody lottery getting this job though, even in our current position. 

Would have preferred Rafa, but will get behind Smith and hope for a new manager bounce to give us at least a chance of staying up by the skin of our teeth. 

• Like 1

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

From being one of the most up and coming and exciting sides within the league to an absolute shit show of a club that looks to be ran by an owner who’s half arsed with nobody really interested in the job. 

What a fall from grace.

• Like 2

Did we all not laugh at palace appointing old fart Woy? Look at what’s happened!

Palace are playing like the shackles have been taken off. Nobody saw that coming.

now I’m not promising the same would happen to us BUT the clue is not just in the new appointment but our existing players rediscovering some belief in THEMSELVES!

that’s what this is all about BELIEF. They’ve all lost it from top to bottom. Maybe all smith & shakey have to do is remind them of how good they really are and so stop playing like crap. Go out there and prove it.

instill some fire and desire. Words of encouragement are more important than anything now and hearing from an outside perspective might just do the trick.

here’d hoping and praying 🙏🏽

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Anyone know what the Villa fans thought of his time there? 

Feel like Norwich were doomed no matter who they got in. 

I think they have fond memories of getting promotion but had then probably run its course. A lot of his team are still there though 

Edited by TK95
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’m not totally hating this. We have to face reality and in the current situation this is the extent who we can attract. We’re shopping at Poundland, whereas not so long ago we could go to John Lewis. 

We still don't have to go to the discount aisle of pound land 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I felt positive about it all despite Saturdays display the last day or w but Dean Smith is unbelievable. I dont understand the logic. What about Dean Smith suggests he won't make us worse? 

Things can get worse than S&S. They’ve completely screwed these last couple of matches.

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

I can see it coming, we’re gonna go full circle and start again ain’t we, Pearson Shakespeare and Walsh as dof, the job he wanted before being slimed out by Rudkin.

..if there is a blindspot with this club,  it is the lack of knowledge of the big world football wise and Walsh would cover this!!!

I suppose Top getting his information from Rudkin limits him making informed decisions, we will keep on looking in this very small area as we have no outside knowledge that would affect Top's decisions.

12 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Anyone know what the Villa fans thought of his time there? 

Feel like Norwich were doomed no matter who they got in. 

FWIW, Villa fans generally like him and credit him for getting them back on track (at least the ones I’ve spoken to do). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Did a job at Villa keeping them up, it's interim which means we can bring someone else in the summer.

Not the best but once we left it to the last minute you are in the bargain bin.

Issue I have is wasting the 2 home games against Villa and Bournemouth.

yeah but we all know how the club works… if dean snith keeps us up… guess who’s getting the job 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Marsch isn't what we need but my god it blows my mind people would actually prefer Dean Smith. Jesus. 

At least Smiffy doesn't do technical psychobabble , bullshit excuses and political doublespeak. What you see is what you get. All he needs to say is " we know you can do it , now get out there and f***ing do it". It time to stop being nice and bring out the steel toe caps and knuckle dusters.

• Like 4