Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

2 minutes ago, stourbridgefox said:

We are two points from safety with 24 to play for.

What is wrong with people? Get behind the manager and the team and back us to stay up.

That is all that matters between now and the end of the season.

Who's not getting behind the manager? I am 100% behind him, but still think we have left it a little too late for this change. 

You can support the club, but still think there is a good chance we won't beat the drop. 

Guest bennytwohats
13 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Youri never looked at Brendan that way... :wub:

Capture.PNG

Da **** is going on with Smith’s right arm here?

2 minutes ago, BrianSwan said:

IF you stay up, I wonder if you will offer him the job?

Potter and Ange gotta be front runners.

Irrelevant question, we are not staying up.

However, as of this morning we are going down scrapping!!! COYB!!!

57 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

The only thing we can do as fans and get behind them. Maybe it’s too late but let’s f@cking get behind them!

It's not too late until the R is next to the name. 

We can get out of this. We will get out of this and hopefully, learn a valuable lesson. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

If Dean Smith and co keep us up then surely you would give it them for a year get some stability back 

I would assume so. But I do wonder if they have an agreement it's just we'll rebuild your reputation and you keep us up before going our separate ways type of deal. 

3 hours ago, JimJams said:

Initially I thought that the practical way for us to survive is winning at least half of our remaining matches, essentially the 6 pointers. And then it would be up in the air. At different extremes, if we win all 8 then it's surely a no brainer, and then there's the other side in that we could actually pick up a solitary win against Everton and if we lose every other game, as long as Forest and Everton also lose every game, we'd survive with 1 win and just 3 points from 8 games. So then you're looking for someone new. Unlikely but just an illustration I suppose that gaining survival won't necessarily merit a long term job.

Fair enough, I suspect that staying up will require us to win 4 of the 8 which is a very good run at any time.

Agree re if we were to win all 8 though!

I’ve now heard several Villa fans talking about how brilliant Smith was for them, and for me I know it’s early days, but I think should we go down, there’s no better team to get us back up than what we already have. It will be miraculous if he can keep us up, but either way I’m right behind Smith/Shakey/Terry and hope they do well and extend past this season because I have a feeling it will work really well, he seems so pleased to be here, just wish the Leicester City media would get out of his face and let him crack on as it must be off putting constant photos and video 

• Like 4