Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

I've always wondered why Terry hasn't made the step up to management. I know not everyone is cut out to be that but seeing his former team mates in Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Carrick etc all managing, I would have thought Terry was also the type.

30 minutes ago, Matt said:

Listened to that live last night.

I don't usually get wound up by TalkSport and their presenters, infact I sometimes quite like their alternatives views but she wound me up no end!

Staged or not, her comments were pathetic and O'Hara and Cundy would have to the piss no-end if it were anyone else.

she calls in quite a lot and she talks sh1te every time she calls in 

they put her on because they know she’ll do this and I assume they are effectively taking the pee out of her 

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

I've always wondered why Terry hasn't made the step up to management. I know not everyone is cut out to be that but seeing his former team mates in Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Carrick etc all managing, I would have thought Terry was also the type.

Maybe just doesn’t fancy it. 

9 minutes ago, BenTayfour said:

Is Neil Cutler with squad too ?

Hope we can bring him in plus Wes Morgan.

Knudsen, Big Wes, Evans, Cutler, Terry gonna be a killer squad to sort out defence. 

gettyimages-1229885511-612x612.jpg

Might keep it down to 6 on Saturday then..