Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

That video makes me wonder just how much more we’re going to see. For example, I think I spotted Bertrand actually training - maybe JT will suddenly make him peak Roberto Carlos just for 8 games. Obviously there was Vesty not training with the kids, and Cags - could he get himself up for one last push for DS, CS and JT? Will Vardy suddenly regain half a yard? Will Youri not look slow, ponderous and disinterested?

If Dean Smith and his team can get any sort of reaction and we pick up enough points, I really hope the press begin to question themselves a bit more when they peddle the ‘Brendan Rodgers elite manager’ myth.

Also interested to see thy doctor who followed Rodgers from Liverpool is still there.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Some people cannot stand the man, but reading this is spine tingling. One of the Premier Leagues and World's greatest ever captains and defenders in to drive belief, discipline and mental resilience should not be underestimated, especially given our strong propensity to being soft as shit.

Go on Big John. BOSH

I heard plenty of stories locally when he was at Chelsea about how he treated people like restaurant staff, but he was a young man then, and everyone deserves a chance to grow up and mature.  He didn’t expect to walk into a mgr job like Lampard and Gerard, and you have to respect that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tanya said:

I am happy this forum is beginning to be so positive.

I want to see some fight.

Up the City!

Wait until 19.15 on Saturday night..........the Grim Reapers will be out in force....

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Honestly can see Madders starting out on the left especially with Barnes out so it seems.

I honestly think he will go for it against Man City.

4-2-3-1

GK- Iversen

RB - Ricardo/Castagne

CB - Evans/Faes 

CB - Souttar

LB - Kristensen

CM - Wilf

CM - KDH

RW - Tete

CAM - Kel (The old Shinji role)

LW - Madders

ST - Daka

...it looks suicidal, this team (Man.City)is perhaps one of the only team, in this league, where you set up for a deep block!!!

We can go gung ho in the other upcoming fixtures.

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

That video makes me wonder just how much more we’re going to see. For example, I think I spotted Bertrand actually training - maybe JT will suddenly make him peak Roberto Carlos just for 8 games. Obviously there was Vesty not training with the kids, and Cags - could he get himself up for one last push for DS, CS and JT? Will Vardy suddenly regain half a yard? Will Youri not look slow, ponderous and disinterested?

If Dean Smith and his team can get any sort of reaction and we pick up enough points, I really hope the press begin to question themselves a bit more when they peddle the ‘Brendan Rodgers elite manager’ myth.

Also interested to see thy doctor who followed Rodgers from Liverpool is still there.

‘Youri look slow and ponderous’ ??

bloke has carried this team all season. Hugely missed when he not in the side. If he’s back fit, we can stay up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. If this did happen and the team started performing, it would be a repeat of when Ranieri was booted and the press will start questioning why the players didn't do it for Rodgers and turn it on them. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dickov22 said:

bloke has carried this team all season. Hugely missed when he not in the side. If he’s back fit, we can stay up. 

Most important player we have, Maddison needs Youri in team to have someone to pass and receive from, the other midfielders do not have Youris level of composure or skill

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...it looks suicidal, this team (Man.City)is perhaps one of the only team, in this league, where you set up for a deep block!!!

We can go gung ho in the other upcoming fixtures.

Sod that, we set up a deep block we are just massaging their ego and their superiority. Putting them under no pressure. 

Just go for it and give them something to think about. Who knows what can happen. Would rather we lose say 5-2 for example and give it a go than lose 2-0 and give Ederson nothing to do.

I will instantly regret this thought process when we are 3-0 down after 15 mins lol 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. If this did happen and the team started performing, it would be a repeat of when Ranieri was booted and the press will start questioning why the players didn't do it for Rodgers and turn it on them. 

Who gives a crap. Journos are a fickle bunch anyway and forget sooner rather than later. What matters is we start performing again, not what the twitterati say about it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Sod that, we set up a deep block we are just massaging their ego and their superiority. Putting them under no pressure. 

Just go for it and give them something to think about. Who knows what can happen. Would rather we lose say 5-2 for example and give it a go than lose 2-0 and give Ederson nothing to do.

I will instantly regret this thought process when we are 3-0 down after 15 mins lol 

.. we were 4-0 down after 25 minutes playing a 4-4-1-1 back in Dec 21. We ended up losing 6-3!!!

48 minutes ago, Dickov22 said:

No doubting he has ability when things are going well, but when the chips are down he often looks sluggish and gets muscled off the ball etc 

9 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Something about seeing Shakey back hits different. Makes me feel warm and cosy. 

I know what you mean, be even better if Shakey grabbed Saddler and Stowell under each arm, instead of the footballs, and lobbed um in the Skip with the rest of the Shi%e

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

It would be good if we had a go on Saturday but I think we'll have one eye on not hurting our goal difference too much. GD might keep us up! 

• Like 3