Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

We're two points from safety, not ten, so it's still very much possible with the games we still have. He will get us fighting, scrapping and get us back to basics. The trio are very different too :

Dean Smith appears to be a good man manager

Shakey is a top quality coach as we already know 

JT will give us that mental strength and fighting attitude 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, shailen said:

We're two points from safety, not ten, so it's still very much possible with the games we still have. He will get us fighting, scrapping and get us back to basics. The trio are very different too :

Dean Smith appears to be a good man manager

Shakey is a top quality coach as we already know 

JT will give us that mental strength and fighting attitude 

But it'll be 5 by KO on satdi

23 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Anyone else get the feeling that John Terry is an updated version of the other ex-Chelsea chav Dennis Wise?

Dennis Wise never won the champions league or Premier league to be fair.

Well I know Terry didn't play in the final but part of the journey I guess and lifted the trophy... 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Smith, with the help of Terry probably, did turn Villa into shithouses and whilst that side of the game annoys me, we do lack that. 

Literally this!!!! 

We need to get a nasty edge to our game, this is probably the softest Leicester team I've ever seen 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Dennis Wise never won the champions league or Premier league to be fair.

Well I know Terry didn't play in the final but part of the journey I guess and lifted the trophy... 

There were some hilarious piss takes that did the rounds when he came on the pitch after the game in full kit to handle the trophy. One of the best being the I was there moon landing shot.

jt moon.jpg

Guest Fox99

Haven’t commented on this yet, fairly pleased with the appointment overall along with CS and JT. I was personally leaning towards Hasenhuttl out of the options but this makes sense. It seems like there will be a pragmatic approach with some good early noises coming out.

29 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Smith, with the help of Terry probably, did turn Villa into shithouses and whilst that side of the game annoys me, we do lack that. 

annoys me too but i'm more bothered by how little we utilise it when needed 

can't beat 'em, join 'em it's that simple really. 

there's some honour in not stooping to everyone else's level but honour doesn't = points unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

annoys me too but i'm more bothered by how little we utilise it when needed 

can't beat 'em, join 'em it's that simple really. 

there's some honour in not stooping to everyone else's level but honour doesn't = points unfortunately. 

I often thought that Rodgers wanted to play nicey nice football without the grit that has to be applied at times.  In the great team of 2016 we had the balance required.

4 hours ago, Ian S said:

He really hasn’t, what have you been watching.Always amazing how much better players seem to get when they are not actually playing.

if anyone has carried us it has been Maddison far more than Tielemans, and even  Madders is feeling the strain now.

I went to Villa away (and all other games) and this was his performance of the season for me. Everyone raved about Kelechi and Tete but Tielemans was SUPERB in this game. He’s a class act and I hope he’s back sooner rather than later. Maddison is also fantastic. Our two most important players by a mile. 

• Like 4