Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

Just now, TrentFox said:

You’re looking backwards - what’s done can’t be changed. My comment was looking forwards - that can be affected. I’d add that the fans’ feelings will have less impact on what league we are in next season than the players’ feelings. 

Looking forwards, I very doubt he has much of a future here.   I would add my original post was that as Goal-keeping coach , Stowell is in some respects responsible for his extended selection.  And for Stowell not say nothing as not to hurt a players feelings, well BR had no issues screwing some of the squad and this no way to run a football Club, which may explain why we are where we are.

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

How do you the Fans will feel if we are relegated because the wrong keep was played for far too long:unsure: 

Well I'd imagine any fan with a dozen brain cells to rub together would understand there is far more to our situation than playing Ward... considering we've still managed to conspire to lose games without him starting. 

37 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Stowell is in some respects responsible for his extended selection.  

And you know that how, you know the private conversations between manager and coach... or is this just another one of those Stowell bashing threads where he gets blamed for loads of shit when things aren't going well, as has happened about half a dozen times in the last decade or so. 

• Like 3

One thing that always gets me in football, even in general let alone Leicester, is how everyone seems to know everyone!

It's like every footballer and coach in the Premier League and Championship, which is roughly 1000 people could meet up in a huge room and everyone would be hugging and catching up! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I think there’s a huge amount of BS in football, just fake people pretending to like eachother in person, reminds me of some sort of reality tv show, often I think people like Roy Keane for all of his flaws is the sort of player we miss these days across football. 

Yeah you're probably right. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Looking forwards, I very doubt he has much of a future here.   I would add my original post was that as Goal-keeping coach , Stowell is in some respects responsible for his extended selection.  And for Stowell not say nothing as not to hurt a players feelings, well BR had no issues screwing some of the squad and this no way to run a football Club, which may explain why we are where we are.

...surely you do not believe that Rodgers could not see, with his own eyes, how poor Ward was!!!

Why would you aportion any blame to Stowell  when the whole of FT was calling for Iversen to come in as Ward was costing us games.

You are berating Stowell for not telling Rodgers that Ward is a poor goal keeper, just how useless does Rodgers have to be, to not have noticed himself.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...surely you do not believe that Rodgers could not see, with his own eyes, how poor Ward was!!!

Why would you aportion any blame to Stowell  when the whole of FT was calling for Iversen to come in as Ward was costing us games.

You are berating Stowell for not telling Rodgers that Ward is a poor goal keeper, just how useless does Rodgers have to be, to not have noticed himself.

Maybe Stowell did tell Rodgers that Ward was shite but the arrogant one chose to ignore him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

In every photo and every video everyone looks happy. So different to what we’ve been seeing.

There’s an aura.

I suspect they are deliberately putting the smiley photos on social media and the website 

If you look back to the Rodgers days, you will find some smiley photos too

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I suspect they are deliberately putting the smiley photos on social media and the website 

If you look back to the Rodgers days, you will find some smiley photos too

More like uncertain smiles over the past 18 months!!

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Righty-ho - Everything was Roger´s fault. All the other coaches are exonerated. 

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Rodgers literally has first and last say on a player. He even said when he finally dropped him that he decided to stick with Ward in the hopes his form would turn.

Clearly you've decided Stowell is at fault and refuse to accept any pure logic and fair reasoning lol

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

I don't see how it can be somebody else's fault that Rodgers picked Ward over Iversen. If I recall correctly, didn't Rodgers say he picked Ward because he played second fiddle to Kasper for so long? That's how Brendan operates, he has his favourites. 

• Like 1

Just now, filbertway said:

Rodgers literally has first and last say on a player. He even said when he finally dropped him that he decided to stick with Ward in the hopes his form would turn.

Clearly you've decided Stowell is at fault and refuse to accept any pure logic and fair reasoning lol

Nope - I said he must take some of the blame as he coached him every frigging session for 4 years.

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Nope - I said he must take some of the blame as he coached him every frigging session for 4 years.

Sorry, I probably missed or quoted the wrong person. I thought you'd said that he had some responsibility for Ward being picked. 

I think trying to coach Ward into being a Premier League goalkeeper would be an impossible task for the best coach in the world to be fair. 

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Well I'd imagine any fan with a dozen brain cells to rub together would understand there is far more to our situation than playing Ward... considering we've still managed to conspire to lose games without him starting. 

Very intelligent comment about any fan that disagrees with you.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Sorry, I probably missed or quoted the wrong person. I thought you'd said that he had some responsibility for Ward being picked. 

I think trying to coach Ward into being a Premier League goalkeeper would be an impossible task for the best coach in the world to be fair. 

That is a fair comment.