Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

Good luck to him.  If he turns this around, he'll instantly become a hero imo because right now we're done.  

It will also prove that Rodgers will rank amongst the worst of any managers we've had and I'll put him in the same basket as Levein, Megson and Taylor for the shambles he's left us in.

I think he'll be on the players backs and rightly so.  Get stuck in Deano and sort them out.  Here's hoping he can.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Stinky said:

We want an interim. You don't get high quality interims. We also can't get a high quality manager in our precarious situation. He's cheap, he will do, get over it

By quality, you mean someone like Rodgers?  I’m actually looking forward to this

Edited by yorkie1999

Welcome Dean S, John T and hello again Craig S, .Good luck with the enormous task you've been left. I just hope that you can rid the Training ground, offices and King Power of the stench of Rodgers that's clearly lingering given our perfrmances in the 2 post the frads exit games.

Fingers firmly crossed for us all, I feell more positive than I have for a long time.

Edited by norwichfox
  • Like 1

Good luck guys!

This morning we were looking at Marsch for probably a couple of years at least?

If we'd stuck with Eric and Ernie, then I think we were on the verge of breaking a new Premiership record at the weekend...and not a good one.

No one wanted the interim job, so I guess this trio is probably as good as it can be. I'm glad Chelsea took Frank!!!!

Appointing JT was a boost I think? I know a lot of people aren't comfortable with the decision, but I think we need someone with that leadership and fight around the club at the moment.

Come on Deano, Shaky, and Shagger!

• Like 1