Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

1 minute ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Only heard he's had a go at Ward's wife, and if that alienates Ward from the squad then it's simply just good management.

You'd think Ward's performances would be reason enough for him to get alienated from the squad, but Brendan has left us paranoid.

16 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Was having a bit of a look into the idea of a new manager bounce for us and it's pretty mad how well nearly every manager seems to start with us.

I'll use the last four as they were the only ones in the Premier League era. I specifically went for their first 8 games as that's what Smith has here.

Claudio Ranieri - 15 points (4-3-1)
Craig Shakespeare - 16 points (5-1-2)
Claude Puel - 17 points (5-2-1)
Brendan Rodgers - 16 points (5-1-2)

Consistently excellent starts. If Smith produces the average there of 16 points, we'd end up finishing about 13th.

Find it mental how Ranieri had the worst start of the four lol 

IMG_1628.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Was having a bit of a look into the idea of a new manager bounce for us and it's pretty mad how well nearly every manager seems to start with us.

I'll use the last four as they were the only ones in the Premier League era. I specifically went for their first 8 games as that's what Smith has here.

Consistently excellent starts. If Smith produces the average there of 16 points, we'd end up finishing about 13th.

Taylor had a good start, had us top of the league, “Look at us now” I think the headline read. :ph34r:

49 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Top work this 💪🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

We’ll take that!!! Great piece of research! 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shailen said:

There is a Ranieri feeling about this appointment. All the pundits saying we're clueless with the appointment as well as the players being written off. Hope Smith is using that as motivation... 

I've only seen the opposite since the appointment. Most of the media are delighted because their boy can now get the Spurs job.

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

I've only seen the opposite since the appointment. Most of the media are delighted because their boy can now get the Spurs job.

Everyone's baffled we sacked Brendan and replaced him for Dean Smith and almost suggesting he's lucky to get the Leicester job. Certainly a Brendan love in. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shailen said:

Everyone's baffled we sacked Brendan and replaced him for Dean Smith and almost suggesting he's lucky to get the Leicester job. Certainly a Brendan love in. 

Yep, I can't wait for Brendan to fail big style which he invariably will after potentially a good start. 

8 hours ago, shailen said:

2 pundits on Radio 5 this morning complementing Dean and the coaching team, and referring to Rodgers reign as 'stale'. I think many in punditry have moved on already. 

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

2 pundits on Radio 5 this morning complementing Dean and the coaching team, and referring to Rodgers reign as 'stale'. I think many in punditry have moved on already. 

It’s just baffling that a change wasn’t made earlier. The Brendan that came with a smile on his face was like a lovely warm fresh crusty craft loaf, straight out the oven. When he left he was like a stale cob, good for nothing.

11 hours ago, shailen said:

We lost but put up a battling performance. Lads showed great character

they lost because we only had 98% possession and passed forward to often, both times they scored from those forward passes.

oh sorry he's left

we instructed the players to let them win. this was to lull man city into thinking we are really sXXt