Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

34 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Hopefully he can bring in better players in the summer......like he did with Villa

I wouldn’t take Dean Smith on his own but as a 3 with Shacky and JT I think it’s a decent set up tbh. They all bring something to the table 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Your comment from October in the Rodgers thread aged well.

If we'd have sacked the clown 9 months ago like the majority of this board said then we probably wouldn't be in this position.

Villa being the proof of what happens when you go early and have the balls to make a change

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

He made positive substitutions before an arbitrary time in the match which makes him a vast improvement on Brendan.

Yup what I liked was his substitutions, saw which players were playing s***.....glad he took off Ndidi, KDH, Vardy and Tielemans whereas Brendan wouldn't have done that

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

That’s indicative how far we have fallen

Oh absolutely. But it will take longer than a week to fix the absolute cluster**** of a club Rodgers left behind. For now I'll take the players showing some fight and some positive substitutions when they are required rather than just at 60 minutes.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

I can actually listen and understand Smith.

By understand I mean he doesn't speak in riddles, you don't have to cut through the bullshit.

Much like Nige, when he speaks, you listen.

Also nice that he didn’t say anything to make my blood boil.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Higher xg than man city, first time that’s happened at their place this season. Positives. 

I think it was because they dropped off in the second half, replaced their better players to save them for Munich next week. Anyway it was better second half and we could/should have scored a couple more goals. 

5 hours ago, oxtonfox said:

I think it was because they dropped off in the second half, replaced their better players to save them for Munich next week. Anyway it was better second half and we could/should have scored a couple more goals. 

True, but we won’t be the only team they’ve took the foot off the gas against or made changes. And like I said the team that finished yesterday is still a damn site better than the rubbish we’ve been failing to create anything against lately.

• Like 2