Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

10 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

No blame should be attached to Dean. Look at the bunch of useless twats he’s inherited. 

We have absolutely zero press and zero patterns of play, that’s on the manager and coaches.

• Like 3

I wouldn't keep Smith if we get relegated. Originally I would have.

Everton ran through us and are poor going forward.

To set up the same way against better teams is totally naïve. Borderline amateur.    

• Like 2

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, Daggers said:

None of this is on Smith and his team.

None of it.

Are you watching this? We are getting worse.

Relegation isn't on Smith, today's performance absolutely is.

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

None of it.

The team selection, pattern and style of play, and lack of press is nothing to do with the manager?

Can I get a job where I can totally underperform and get no flak?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hebangsthedrums said:

Its not his fault he inherited this bag of wank, but there had to have been a better option - that was probably the worst half of the season

There would have been if we didnt wait so late to pull the trigger, I suppose big sam was available, but our owner seemed to be in a panicked state when he pulled the trigger, wasnt thought out.

The performance has been poor today but I absolutely dont blame the current management for our situation, they have inherited the biggest mess I have seen in supporting this club for 29 years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

There would have been if we didnt wait so late to pull the trigger, I suppose big sam was available, but our owner seemed to be in a panicked state when he pulled the trigger, wasnt thought out.

The performance has been poor today but I absolutely dont blame the current management for our situation, they have inherited the biggest mess I have seen in supporting this club for 29 years.

Based on today even though it was way too late someone had to be better than this. 

Yes. Can't blame them for current situation, but post Brendan I expected us to be a bit better even allowing for his malaise 

• Like 1

This is what happens when the club allows Brendan Rodgers to go way past his sell by date ruining our great club turning them into a bunch of talentless pussies, the guy should have been sacked before Christmas but the board kept faith in a man ruining player confidence and blaming Everyone for his own failures than taking ownership if we get out of being relegated it’ll be a case of Schittier teams below us !!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daggers said:

None of it.

He’s the manager who picks and motivates the team..Rodgers was correct when he said we need 6 new players, can anyone really not think he was correct?