Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dean Smith New Interim Manager - Official

Mentioned it in the match thread but how at half time could he have seen that 45 minutes of football from us and thought the only change we should make is Tete for Praet?

Does he enjoy watching our midfield get overrun or something?

8 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...makes you wonder what happened in the dressing room before they came out!!!

This feels like they have all down tools, Praet is on his last legs and no changes have been made. Go to 4-3-3 and make yourself compact. The goal difference is almost as important that dropping the 3 points.

It does feel very different to the previous 3 games.

There is no defensive solidarity at all, there at least was some in previous games, and the first 20 mins was bizarre, they just did nothing, but then the team woke up up until our fans starting singing against them, then they stopped again.

I do think the situation at the club over the past year or two, all the financial mismanagement, contracts run down, the squad that we know is capable performing so badly, its the worst time of my decades of supporting this club.  It wont be fixed over night, the club needs to sort out its finances so they not in a position in a transfer window they cant strengthen, get the emphasis on strong scouting and sports science again and I would ditch the new training ground, I just dont know the benefits of it other than to show it off.

We've no game plan. Said it last week and people started to give me his xg stats compared to BR. 

We are wide open. Surely you play KDH to get some legs and energy in there? 

We look terrible on set pieces too. 

Nothing has changed. If anything we've got worse. 

14 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

It does feel very different to the previous 3 games.

There is no defensive solidarity at all, there at least was some in previous games, and the first 20 mins was bizarre, they just did nothing, but then the team woke up up until our fans starting singing against them, then they stopped again.

I do think the situation at the club over the past year or two, all the financial mismanagement, contracts run down, the squad that we know is capable performing so badly, its the worst time of my decades of supporting this club.  It wont be fixed over night, the club needs to sort out its finances so they not in a position in a transfer window they cant strengthen, get the emphasis on strong scouting and sports science again and I would ditch the new training ground, I just dont know the benefits of it other than to show it off.

...I do not think that the performance today comes down to our off-field problems!!!

They have just not turned up today and you cannot forgive a team for this. I am sure there will be stories about problems within the group prior to this game.

To be honest, losing a vitally important match in this manner, does not reflect well on the Manager and his coaching staff, whether the players are useless or not. 

I think we would benefit from a complete overhaul of the playing squad and start a complete fresh in the Championship with a new Manager and set up. 

Might sound harsh, because these players are no doubt guilty on all charges, but Smith and Shakey/Terry are at fault too today. 

I just want a complete change and full reset. 

• Like 1